Why become a member? ×

Music Doppelgangers - Anyone Got One?

Shutterbug

As I said in another thread, I used to look sufficiently like Henry Rollins that I was mistaken for him on several occasions and came to be known as “Henry”. We were pretty much the same dimensions too, ‘cept I’m a bit taller. Think he’s about 5’9” whereas I’m 6ft.

Edited by 4000

29 minutes ago, fleabag said:

When i was in my 30's, i got accused of being the bar steward love child of Ian Dury, but i didnt see it.  Mind you, someone hit me with a stick after this photo was taken

Me&Certs.jpg

What an ugly stick!!...........😜

56 minutes ago, fleabag said:

When i was in my 30's, i got accused of being the bar steward love child of Ian Dury, but i didnt see it.  Mind you, someone hit me with a stick after this photo was taken

Me&Certs.jpg

How unfair of them, don't worry though they're all a*******s b******s f*****g c***s and p****s. 

• Haha 2

In the 1980s, a couple of girl fans once told me that I looked like (the sadly now deceased) Errol Brown from Hot Chocolate. Despite the fact that I was 20 years younger than Mr Brown, and white skinned, with plenty of hair.

Perhaps they were being ironic. :scratch_one-s_head:

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

In the 1980s, a couple of girl fans once told me that I looked like (the sadly now deceased) Errol Brown from Hot Chocolate. Despite the fact that I was 20 years younger than Mr Brown, and white skinned, with plenty of hair.

Perhaps they were being ironic. :scratch_one-s_head:

Maybe you had just come back from a holiday.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Ricky 4000 said:

In the 1980s, a couple of girl fans once told me that I looked like (the sadly now deceased) Errol Brown

Are you sure you didn't mishear?

The may have said something else, like... oh I don't know...

'Feral Clown'?

or 'Turtle Meltdown'?

or 'Evil Frown'?

smiley

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, operative451 said:

Melissa Auf Der Maur, obvs.. :D #iwish!  (profile photo is a bit out of date, i'm not blonde anymore...)

Is this you?? Because you could actually get burned by a bit of spitting fat, if you're frying like that without much on... 😃

melisauf.jpg

• Haha 1