Get your walking bass lines together with this video lesson. 

I work through easy steps, to explain the theory behind how to create your own lines. 

All the examples are written down, and you can download the PDF from the video description on YouTube. 

https://youtu.be/YQNH4h501Pk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Misowaki
      Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounders - £80 ONO inc. postage
      Still attached to the Squier pots if you want them
      *sold* 

Bridge pup, Fender Standard - £35 £30 £25 inc. postage
      AFAIK is the same pup in both USA and MIM Standard. A quick search tells me it was used in the Road Worn, Classic 60's and earlier Hwy 1 series. Bobbin says 048613. 

• By greghagger
      Learn the best sounding walking bass lines for a Texas Blues. 
      In the video lesson I show you a Boogie line, the famous shuffle groove and other techniques to help your walking bass playing. 
      There are four exercises to take away and a Texas 12-Bar backing track for jamming too. 

• By greghagger
      Pentatonic scales are great to use in your bass fills. 
      Here is a video lesson showing you the Pentatonic shape and how to memorise it around the fretboard. 
      I also give you five Pentatonic fills to use in your own bass lines and show you how to use them in a chord sequence. 

• By greghagger
      Bluegrass is a style that needs a bass player with great feel and a solid sound. 
      Traditional Bluegrass would be played on upright bass but it does work on electric bass too, with the right approach. 
      Learn how to put this into practice with pivotal bluegrass bass techniques. 
      In the video you also get to listen to a full Bluegrass band covering a Union Station song. 

• By greghagger
      In the lesson I give you techniques to help play and create your own Walking Bass Lines for Shuffle Blues. 
      There is also a Backing Track For practicing and a bit of Blues history. 
      This is suitable for anyone wishing to start playing walking bass over 12-Bar Blues.