Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Vinorange

matski

Great Bass Chatter, this is what the community is all about - we buy stuff,we sell stuff because we've all got gas!! Couldn't have been more helpful, deal was done , met up same day, love the amp - will I keep it, who knows but as long as we all deal like Vin the community will  be strong!! Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a Ric 4003 Blue Boy from Vin and it was a very pleasurable experience.

Not only have I got a wonderful bass but it was a very smooth transaction.

Vin's communication was great and the packaging and sending of the bass was top notch.

I would have no hesitation in buying from Vin again.

Thank you Vin.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Vin bought my  62 AVRI Jazz. The bass had a slightly controversial history but, after some string experimentation, Vin took a chance and trusted me even though I had offered try-before-buy. A gent eith friendly,funny comms and I look forward to his plans for the bass. Cheers!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I bought a very nice Jazz bass from Vin a few weeks back after he kindly responded to my long-standing wanted ad. All sorted very quickly and easily. Well packed and delivered promptly with good communication throughout. Many thanks and sorry for the delay in posting feedback. 

Edited by Quatschmacher
  • Thanks 1