Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender Jazz Deluxe 5 String Natural
£1100
Essex

Risk101

For sale is my beautiful 2014 Fender Jazz Deluxe with the 18v active pre-amp, with toggle switch to change to passive. Controls are: volume, pick-up pan, stacked bass/treble and stacked mid-range/passive tone. Excellent range of tones available, and can do a good job of mimicking a Fender P Bass. String spacing can be varied a little via the "notching" on the bridges, and is currently c18mm. Nice low action and even tone across the fretboard.

In really, really, good condition, no dings or scratches. Some light marking on the pick-guard as you'd expect, and very, very light marking to the rear that won't come out in photos. Overall condition-wise I'd give it 9/10.

Although not pictured I have the original plush hard case which is included in the sale. Its in good condition - the locks all work and I have the key. There is a slight crack to one corner which does not affect function.

Collection preferred due to value and damage risks. I work in London so could meet up there, but otherwise I'm near Chelmsford in Essex. 

PM me if you are interested in this lovely instrument.

IMG_3499.JPG

IMG_3498.JPG

IMG_3497.JPG

IMG_3496.JPG

IMG_3495.JPG

IMG_3500.JPG

Edited by Risk101
Sold
  • Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic