Why become a member? ×

SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKED! It really helps me a lot: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdzGmH8kV1A4ggge-TquZDg?sub_confirmation=1. 

Instruments featured on the video:
-Bass Guitar.
-Programmed keyboards: MalephicBass.
Sound recorded with Focus­rite Scar­lett 2i4.

This video shows a calm bass solo, which I think is pretty relaxing. I thought that adding some keyboards would add a cool atmosphere to make the track even more interesting and good sounding. For the bass sound I used a bit of sound effects like reverb and delay. All in all, I think the result has been good, with a deep sound track and a enterteining video. I think it also proves how playing chords and arpeggios on bass is also possible and that it can sound good. I hope you all ENJOY this calm bass solo as much as I do!

I will continue uploading videos of this quality, so keep in tune. If you liked the video, please SHARE IT, because it helps a lot. SUBSCRIBE to widen the community of people who share the passion for bass guitar and to encourage me to upload more content.

Edited by Jaime Tortosa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...