Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Boutique pedals as a lot - Original BJFE, FEA DBD, Pitchfatctor, Boomerang III etc
£1600
London

Marlat

ALL SOLD AS A LOT

I've been out of the bass game for a while and am offloading some of the kit I amassed over the years as a gear junkie.  

Rather than separate it all out at this stage I am offering up the following as a "take it all" deal for a price where I am pretty sure you could sell off items for a profit.  

Whats in there:
BJFE Blueberry (original) 

BJFE Pine Green Compressor (original)

Iron Ether Nimbus

FEA Dual Band Distortion

Eventide Pitchfactor

Boomerang III Phase Sampler

Subdecay Quasar

Ernie Ball VP Jn Pedal

TC Electronic Flashback

[SFX] Micro Fuzz

[SFX] Red Dragon (hard to see)

[SFX] Ultra Tone

[SFX] Splice (if you know, you know)

Darkglass Microtubes B3K (original version) 

TC Electronics PolyTune

Diagio power bricks

Pedal Train (with case)

Pedal Train Mini (with case)

stinky poo loads of patch cables and power cables

What do you need to know?

• I haven't played in a couple of years at least so not 100% sure each pedal is working 100% but you can test them all if you come and pick it up.  
  • All pedals have velcro on the back - can't guarantee they are free of paint chipping etc
  • Would 100% prefer a pickup from me in London (Earls Court /Hammersmith area) so you can test and verify you're happy.  
  • My rough estimate of individual sale values is £2150 without the pedal trains and cables.  
  • I can take more photos but I would prefer you come and view them in person for this package deal! 
  • To the best of my knowledge there are no boxes, but I can sift through my stores to see if I have any (unlikely). 

As per my thread in the basses, i've been out of the game for a while so don't know if I know anyone more.  But my name is Mark Latimour and you can google me to see i'm legit ;)

IMG_0352.thumb.JPG.c668390d1b8698dab42d8182aa4ad0a3.JPGIMG_0351.thumb.JPG.c0f0537f20712f0355aadcedd9a0a22f.JPG

Edited by Marlat
Sold

15 hours ago, Marlat said:

Yeah not looking to split at this stage. Wait it out though ... who knows what I’ll do if this doesn’t work 😂

Ok Mark

And I remember you as a member of This forum!! I'll wait it out,but Windows of having cash on the hip are short!😁

Some great pedals here, but with the greatest respect I would consider splitting them, as a job lot of expensive boutique pedals isn't something many people can afford in one go,even on the off chance someone wants them all (good price on the job lot though!😁)

But GLWTS  and please contact me with a posted price on the blueberry should you change your mind 😁

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, lee650 said:

Ok Mark

And I remember you as a member of This forum!! I'll wait it out,but Windows of having cash on the hip are short!😁

Some great pedals here, but with the greatest respect I would consider splitting them, as a job lot of expensive boutique pedals isn't something many people can afford in one go,even on the off chance someone wants them all (good price on the job lot though!😁)

But GLWTS  and please contact me with a posted price on the blueberry should you change your mind 😁

Yeah completely understand.  I sort of priced it as I did as someone with the inclination could probably split these and keep what they want and turn a profit.  But if no one is interested in a lot then I will look to split them out :)

Just now, Marlat said:

Yeah completely understand.  I sort of priced it as I did as someone with the inclination could probably split these and keep what they want and turn a profit.  But if no one is interested in a lot then I will look to split them out :)

Yeah cool! Don't get me wrong! If someone has the cash and patience, then there's potentially a profit to be made😁

I think a lot of these pedals will sell fairly quickly if split with postage options 😁