Why become a member? ×

1 x Barefaced Two10 SF cover sold
£1250
Gwent

rhysyjob

For sale - 1 mint Barefaced Two10 S ( switchable12/4 ohms) Cabinets with Barefaced Covers.  cab is boxed.

The cabs have only been used 3 times and never gigged hence they are 100% as new and unmarked. I am only selling because I really don't need this much power (sigh).

They can be switched to 12 ohms to run as a 6x10 that you can lift and fit in a hatchback, or used as stand alone cabs switched to 4 ohms.

Needless to say they sound amazing and easily rival a 8X10

Will spilt £450 each cab plus £25 UK mainland postage (per cab)

Payment via BT or Paypal Gift

No Trades Please

Collection welcome (especially if you are buying the three)

Edited by rhysyjob
That’s all folks!
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

You would have to put these up just after I've talked myself out of a 6x10 because of the logistics!

Sorry Fella - you won't be disappointed though - one person can easily lift a cab and they sound amazing on their own let alone coupled as three. :)

Edited by rhysyjob
I cannot spell

2 minutes ago, rhysyjob said:

Sorry Fella - you won't be disappointed though - one person can easily lift a cab and they sound amazing on their own let alone coupled as three. :)

It's far worse than that! Now you are selling an Orange head (Orange and BF my favourite combination) too and to add insult to injury, a short SKB!  You selling anything else on my 'wanted' list per chance? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1