Why become a member? ×

NEW ONES ADDED Pedals, Multi FX, DIs, Preamps, Power Supplies
£240
Newcastle (ish)

Jack

So, my love affair with DI boxes and preamps is getting slightly out of hand.

IMG_20190623_165940.thumb.jpg.deb26d70ac57933dc83ed6c2a5ef02f7.jpg

* Not pictured: a BDDI (at guitarist's house) and the other SB-2 in my Helix's rack.

So, while I can't bring myself to part with too many of them, it's time for some to go!

SOLD £50 - Zoom B3
A perennial BC favorite,  the B3 just does a lot of things really, really well. It has amps, preamps, eqs, effects pedals and all sorts of other stuff that can all be switched with their own footswitch. There's also LOADS of I/O, it's a great solution for gigging or home practice. Boxed, with power supply and manual.

SOLD £95 - TC Spectradrive
Well, it's the EQ from the TC amp with a Spectracomp added on. I mean, what more could you want? Oh, you want an aux in and a headphone out along with a great DI? Cool, you can have those. Boxed with psu and manual.

£75 - Rolls MP-13
Fantastic mic preamp with up to 50dB of clean gain. XLR and 3.5mm input, XLR and TRS output. I've been using it on a board to take mic level DIs from preamp stompboxes and lift that up to line level. It runs from a standard Boss-style 9V psu.

£20 - Behringer MIC100
Awesome preamp and DI. TS and XLR in, TRS and XLR output. Great tube DI and can output at either line or mic levels. Come boxed with a power supply. £20 for a DI!

£50 - AMT CN-1
Cab sim pedal that I bought but whilst the controls are responsive and variable on guitar they're more subtle on bass and it's not really a pedal for me. As new (aside from velcro) and boxed with manual etc.

£100 - Pedaltrain Spark
PSU that sits under any pedaltrain board. Some slight scuffing but I have the box, the bracket and the cables.

SOLD £30 - TC MojoMojo
Industry-standard low-gain overdrive. Good condition (aside from velcro) and boxed.

I'm in Woodside, about 10 minutes North-West of Newcastle. Prices include postage. You're welcome to try before you buy and pick it up or I can deliver reasonably locally. I travel a bit with work so I may be able to deliver a bit further too. Cash on collection, bank transfer or paypal are all fine.

Cash is, as always, preferred but I could be persuaded to trade, let me know what you've got. I'm especially interested in:

• HX Stomp
  • Shure GLXD16
  • Strymon Zuma R300
  • QSC K12.2
  • Sire Jazz V2 (maple, sunburst)
  •  P bass (maple, sunburst

Edited by Jack