Why become a member? ×

Mayones BE-4 Exotic SALE PENDING
£550
Birmingham

KingPrawn

Another beauty.

This incredible B4E. These beautiful basses are built in Poland. In my opinion, these are the basses that compete with Warick thumb all day long. MEC pups as per Warwick. Nice neck profile and comfortable fit. Comes with a soft case ( Not Mayones)

Weight 7.4lb

£425 inc postage to  UK

Meet up a reasonable distance of Birmingham or Burton on Trent weekdays

Please do not offer me trade you, bad bad boys!!

LHDntAQZQfe+f0d4JK+Cgw.jpg

+hGJK4hXSVqWflcKaMloTw.jpg

whrE+19fTdSZCbd78x9MjA.jpg

%eECRu8kSDql%Yxm9Kzz9Q.jpg

Edited by KingPrawn
  • Like 2

On 18/07/2019 at 19:50, KingPrawn said:

In my opinion, these are the basses that compete with Warick thumb all day long.

And win. I'd have this period Mayo over a B/O Thumb every time. Better woods, stunning neck, ovangkol body with solid ovangkol pre-amp cover, neck fit is a work of art, feel great, sound great, can't afford it :)
Fancy a new TC RH212 as a p-ex???

Keep seeing for sale threads here saying 'amazing bass, if only' - BUT this BE4 really is stupidly good and at this price It'd be mine, were it not for the Jazz* I collect tomorrow.

If you get this @KingPrawn let us all know how you get along. The build on these is sublime.

*another I know. Why? Not sure :)

6 hours ago, Soledad said:

Keep seeing for sale threads here saying 'amazing bass, if only' - BUT this BE4 really is stupidly good and at this price It'd be mine, were it not for the Jazz* I collect tomorrow.

If you get this @KingPrawn let us all know how you get along. The build on these is sublime.

*another I know. Why? Not sure :)

Cheers Soledad. You don’t need to explain yourself to us. The more J basses the better

43 minutes ago, lemmywinks said:

Why is this so cheap, these are serious high end basses aren't they?

Absolutely right. I think not many people know them, and the BE4 is regarded by many as a Warwick copy and copy means cheap. Let those who know enjoy.