Why become a member? ×

New Squier Classic Vibe Mustang

Osiris

Nooooooooooooo

I really love the look of the Mustang, then saw the '51, then the walnut Precision. I can see at least one of them being bought. Just a pity they aren't doing the '51 in the Colonel Mustard finish or that would have definitely been the one.

Just to be pedantic but shouldn't the tug bar on the '51 being a single screw one?

Edited by Delberthot
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Delberthot said:

I bought one for my Warmoth '57 single coil P bass and it didn't move. Easy enough to replace I suppose if I do get one

DSC02049.thumb.jpg.30304bb2539f3d4ee550f24e10386d6d.jpg

I guess if it’s screwed in well enough. I’ve never tried one so commented purely on seeing it in photos.

22 minutes ago, Woodinblack said:

I have that page open for the last few days right on the edge of clicking!

£319 at 9 months interest free. Was rude not to. If I get on with I'll probably be ordering a b/w/b scratchplate as I'm not a tort fan. I'm hoping this will be a good garage/punk machine.

I didn't even think of the 9 month interest free, but that makes sense as one thing we can guarantee is that our money will be worth less in the future!

It also occurs to me that I have a sheet of parchment black white pickguard material in the corner, maybe I will make one of those.

-- a few hours later

ok, looks like I need to dig out that scratchplate then, it is on the way!

Edited by Woodinblack
  • Like 1

Oh - 

To confirm that the following item(s) on your order are currently out of stock:

Squier Classic Vibe 60s Mustang Bass in Olympic White LRL (Stockcode 0374570505)

Our suppliers have informed us that we will be receiving our order on or around  1/3/2020.

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, BassApprentice said:

Is that for the all the new models or just the Mustang? Either way, it might actually give me time to save for that Walnut Precision!

I was only talking to them about the mustang.

The walnut P still has a next week date on it. I wouldn't have thought that there would be much of a delay on those, I assume the Ps roll out of the production line at all times, so no reason why there should be a delay just for a different colour / wood.