Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Now Sold Genz Benz Shuttlemax 12.2
£495
NN7 4PA

Skinner

Genz Benz Shuttlemax 12.2 for sale, in pristine condition and perfect working order. Loads of power available and plenty of flexibility for various cabinets/configurations. Also included is the 5 button footswitch and a genzbenz gig bag plus manual/user guide and it's original box.I will also include a separate footswitch to enable the mute function. Priced to sell as I am raising funds for a bass I have coveted for a few years and would like to make it mine. Trial welcome at mine (near Daventry) or will consider UK insured postage for £18.00

Genz Benz Introduces Shuttle Max 12.2 Bass Amp.

Genz Benz has expanded their Shuttle Max series of bass amps with the Shuttle Max 12.2 bass. The new amp features the company’s proprietary “3 Dimensional Power Management” circuitry (3DPM), which adds heft and girth to each note while increasing responsiveness and headroom.

Weighing in at 6.75 pounds, the Shuttle Max 12.2 pumps out up to 1200 watts with a dual power amp design. It also features dual preamps – one FET and one tube. The preamps are switchable or blendable for tonal variety, and both have their own effects loop in addition to the master effects loop.

Other features include a 4-band EQ with parametric mids, three Global Signal Shape controls, and an XLR Direct Output.

The Genz Benz Shuttle Max 12.2 is available now with a street price of around $1,049. For more, check out the Genz Benz website.

Genz Benz Shuttle Max 12.2 Bass Amp Specs:

Dual Channels—FET and 12AX7 Tube Preamps

Switchable or Blendable Preamps

3DPM Power Management Circuitry

Speakon Speaker Outputs

Internal Fan Cooling

Full XLR Direct Output Interface

High and Low Gain Switch per Channel

Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids

Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)

High Current Class D Amplifier Design

Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits

5 Position Footswitch Included

IMG_20190716_195646977.jpg

IMG_20190716_202139644.jpg

IMG_20190716_195827311.jpg

IMG_20190716_200045630.jpg

IMG_20190717_194221822.jpg

Edited by Skinner
Sold

Absolutely one of the best heads I have ever owned. The “mix and match” Twin Pre amps separate efx loops and a master efx loop together with master boost buttons make this a brilliant buy. The footswitch adds to the package.

Phew😱

Edited by Oldman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...