Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Sadowsky 5 NYC.
£2450
Sofia

bgmttt

Here is my Sadowsky NYC 5-21.

Transparent White finish over Ash body, Pao Ferro fingerboard, Single Coil Pickups.

Pickups are brand new "Sadowsky" labeled single coils, pretty sure made by Duncan. The most expensive Singles I ever seen on internet: more than £315 before shipping. Sound awesome-full and punchy. If someone prefer humbuckers, I can install DiMarzio Area J, which are also excellent.

Sadowsky preamp with VTC, can be bypassed and will work without battery.

The bridge is Badass V, the original Sadowsky Chrome bridge is included, as well as the original chrome string retainer.

Extra tortoise pickguard, no holes on the body drilled, but you can use it without screws.

Hipshot USA ultralight tuners.

Not original bone nut with narrow string spacing, professionally installed. The original nut is included. You will never ask to replace it-very comfy to play.

The plastic creme cover for the preamp cavity is not original, the original black one is included.

There is some dents and scratches, but nothing serious-I tried to photograph the major of them.

Any questions are welcome.

1044881706_DSC_06521.thumb.jpg.e83313e86c9fdbed03a6d38f29b477d0.jpgDSC_0656.thumb.jpg.624d9b9df0120270f1b0e61a08853c4b.jpgDSC_0662.thumb.jpg.33013069f089e85bd239f96fad5736d7.jpgDSC_0667.thumb.jpg.a04bece008df2228d325ddc35e1a958f.jpg

More pics here: 

click

The weight of the bass is 4.03 kg (8.88 lbs.)

Thanks for looking!

Edited by bgmttt
  • Like 5

Hello! Some brief questions::

- String spacing at the bridge?

- Weight?

- Sadowsky case included?

- What’s the switch doing?

- Pics backside?

- Trades?

Edited by will4bass

Hi,

the string spacing is 19 mm , weight will come tomorrow (sorry about that, cannot believe I forgot the weight....), switch is for active/passive mode, the original case is included (please check the pics attached at the end of the first post).

I'm not looking for other basses at this moment, but if you have something interesting, feel free to PM me.

I'm not interested in active 4 stringers and I like jazz necks.

Cheers

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SzunaP said:

Hi. How urgent this sale for you?  How long do you wish to advert it? 

Until someone buy it... :)

I'm not hurry. I'll make a video or audio soon-this is an iconic bass, lightweight, sound great and I dont think you can find cheaper one. Any questions are welcome.

Cheers

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MB1 locked this topic