V2factoryman

SOLD Barefaced Big Baby T for Sale - Reduced to £350.
£950
Stockport, Cheshire.

PRICE REDUCED FROM £450 to £395.

For sale is my Big Baby T bought used on here about five years ago and used by me for live work together with a BB Gen 3 (now sold). It has had the benefit of a Roqsolid cover (included in the sale) and is in good cosmetic condition as I've tried to show in the photos. All feet and corner reinforcements present, no dings or scrapes, works perfectly. I replaced the original carrying handle which was covered with a rubber sleeve which disintegrated.

I live in Romiley near Stockport. I haven't got the original packaging so don't really want to get involved in couriering. I would be willing to drive a sensible distance to meet up. No trades thanks as this has already been replaced by a Super Midget. Any questions just fire away?

https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/big-baby.htm

IMG_4103.thumb.JPG.9e0faff47d7f66ea77d4ca3d0d645670.JPGIMG_4104.thumb.JPG.dfcdf9b4f8d4cbea4a10fbf35efe9338.JPGIMG_4105.thumb.JPG.856745af7666fd62a0903683a56a8e52.JPGIMG_4106.thumb.JPG.070787292b02ab29748fa5686ad1dfa3.JPGIMG_4107.thumb.JPG.ca311303c7e970ed9dcb2dc18a2c2512.JPG

Edited by V2factoryman
Price Reduction
  • Like 1

No love for this? Am I asking too much? Fabulous cab, it's almost like a 2 x 12 but smaller and punchier. One handed carry. Extract from spec here: The magic is inside the box - a full 2-way crossover, akin to that found in the very best studio monitors, which splits the sound between the two speakers, so each speaker can concentrate on doing what it does best. No other crossover found in a bass guitar cab has this complex topology, with very steep slopes so it is all but impossible to overpower the midrange driver, so that you get no interference between drivers either side of the crossover point, and so that you get the most accurate and realistic sound whether you're the bassist, a bandmate or a fan.

Feedback appreciated if you have a view, by PM please. Cheers, Andy.

Looks like a great cab to me! 

Conceptually the same as my Fearless F112 (and for a much better price!).

GLWTS

No love for this? Am I asking too much? Fabulous cab, it's almost like a 2 x 12 but smaller and punchier. One handed carry. Extract from spec here: The magic is inside the box - a full 2-way crossover, akin to that found in the very best studio monitors, which splits the sound between the two speakers, so each speaker can concentrate on doing what it does best. No other crossover found in a bass guitar cab has this complex topology, with very steep slopes so it is all but impossible to overpower the midrange driver, so that you get no interference between drivers either side of the crossover point, and so that you get the most accurate and realistic sound whether you're the bassist, a bandmate or a fan.

Feedback appreciated if you have a view, by PM please. Cheers, Andy.

I don't have the original packaging. I don't feel confident I could wrap it proficiently from what i've got available. I don't trust couriers!

These are extremely good sounding cabinets. Even the best smaller 1x12’s have NOTHING on what these can chuck out into a venue. Clear as a bell. 

• Like 1

Right, this has to go, it's taking up space I haven't got. Price reduced by a further £45 to £350. A new Gen 3 Big Baby, which is the nearest equivalent, is £779. Less than half price!