Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Chunk Systems 00 Agent Funk mk2 SPARES/REPAIR
£25
Forest Hill SE London

Marky Screen

Hi y'all,

So I had this pedal up for sale on here for a while and @lee650 ended up buying it a few weeks back.

Somewhere amongst being on a shelf for 3 months and getting manhandled by Hermes to Lee its stopped working.

I got the pedal back from him and have had a quick test and opened it up. No obvious burn marks on the board etc. but a much stronger than usual slightly acrid  smell.

I'm guessing its the ICs/ Chips from my limited knowledge, it smells like when I've had Hard Disk boards die on me.

Its passes sound when on just the controls don't do what they should. Im guessing the repair costs if I took it to someone would be enough to not make it worth it for me right now.

So I've priced it up to cover postage and try and get something back from it in the hope that  its an easy fix for someone much more knowledgeable about electronics on here.

Equally if anyone on here thinks its an absolute gonner then let me know too! 😂

Cheers

funk 1.jpeg

funk .jpeg

Edited by Marky Screen
sold

8 minutes ago, T-Bay said:

If the chips are fried it’s a gonner for sure (economically at least), check any capacitors you can see for bulging ends as they commonly cause problems and are a dead easy swap.

Ok, thanks, I'll have a look for that, @lee650 tell me about it😂