Why become a member? ×

Identification help needed please

mr4stringz

Guest oZZma
3 hours ago, mr4stringz said:

Just been geeking out over a bunch of pedalboards lately. This was on Jared Warren’s from Big Business and was about the only thing I couldn’t ID!

When I saw him live he had a lot of Boss pedals! Which was quite a surprise to me because these genres are the realm of tone nerds/boutique gear snobs :laugh1:

2 hours ago, oZZma said:

When I saw him live he had a lot of Boss pedals! Which was quite a surprise to me because these genres are the realm of tone nerds/boutique gear snobs :laugh1:

Very true. I do like the way he mixes it up. A decent blend of boutique and Boss, MXR, EHX and the like on his board still. Years back when I first saw Big Biz he was playing a Squier Jazz through a rig that included some cheap old Crate guitar combo. And by Christ it all sounded enormous!

Edited by mr4stringz

Guest oZZma
6 hours ago, mr4stringz said:

Very true. I do like the way he mixes it up. A decent blend of boutique and Boss, MXR, EHX and the like on his board still. Years back when I first saw Big Biz he was playing a Squier Jazz through a rig that included some cheap old Crate guitar combo. And by Christ it all sounded enormous!

Much respect.