Why become a member? ×

SOLD: TC RH 212 - absolutely as NEW
£280
Sevenoaks, Kent

Soledad

Bought March '19 and never ever left the house. Absolutely as new. Used occasionally at low home volumes with Aguilar TH350 (also now passed on).
Pic is a file shot for now, will add actual pics later but it looks exactly like shown and is totally unmarked just as it came out of the box.

Reason for sale, shortly after this 212 I got a GB 210 combo and used that with PA support for live, and then got a GK410, plan a GB 900 for the 410. Can't keep everything can we :)

I was really impressed with the RH212 - it's neutral (not coloured at all to my ears) and lets the chosen head shine. Really articulate and responsive, very efficient and the dial-adjusting HF is great for subtle adjustments from gentle presence to super-bright. Emminence drivers plus HF. Rear-ported.

Plenty of good reviews around, and the reputation is very good.

SIZE: 66 X 50 X 35cm
WEIGHT: 24KG
iIMPEDANCE: 8 OHM
RATING: 400 W

These are currently at Andertons for £599. I got mine when a deal was on, hence what I consider a low price for a 'NEW' TC 212.

Collection (plus trial) here at Sevenoaks. May meet somewhere up to say 40 miles. Will pack for own courier if necessary. NOTE: no cover, exactly as shipped.
I promise you are buying a 'new' 212, OK it's not technically new, but it is really.

Screenshot 2019-07-16 at 07.06.53.png

Edited by Soledad
Sold subject to collection & payment

Resisting trades, but a 'Ray 4 2-band, or a Fender Jazz fretless unlined - cash your way of course. But the idea here is to offset the cost of the GK410 a bit so a straight sale is policy :)

I'll do a few pics tomorrow.

Bump time - i will do some pics honest but they will look exactly the same as a brand new one in the shop.

Someone show a bit of INTEREST... it's a very good 212 indeed, it may not be the latest BF etc fashion but it'll give ANY £600 212 a serious run for its money, and it's only £280. What is not to like I ask you all???

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic