Posted (edited)

Time to move on some pedals and associated equipment that aren't getting used. Gigged a couple of times at most all good condition some with velcro on the base. Boxed where shown but all will be well packaged for delivery. Prices are + any fees and delivery. 

Only item where trades considered is the Pedaltrain Novo 24 which I might be interested in Pedaltrain Metro or Classic with softcase and cash my way. 

DHA VT1 - Pro Bass Drive - Complete with power supply, built Feb 2018 - £Sold

Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS 12 - Brand new in box, this was a replacement received after a diode blew in the original one supplied. It's never been used as I made alternative arrangements before the replacement was received. Comes complete with all leads etc.. £Sold

Electro-Harmonix - Freeze Soundretainer Complete with power supply £80

Pedaltrain Novo 24 with Tour Case. Velcro fitted and drilled for CS12 to mount underneath. Tourcase is as new.  £Sold

TC Electronic - Polytune 3 (this has a couple of scuffs on the case edges but even has film still on screen and works A1, see pics)  £Sold

TC Electronic - Ditto Looper £Sold

TC Electronic - Flashback Mini Delay £50 £40

TC Electronic - Sub 'n' Up Mini Octave £50 £Sold

TC Electronic - HOF mini Reverb £50 £40

Ernie Ball 6" Instrument cable *6 £Sold

Cheers

My Feedback - 

IMG_20190715_130403.jpg

IMG_20190715_130238.jpg

IMG_20190715_130018.jpg

Edited by Gardenerben
Sold Items updated
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kiwi
      I should have started this earlier but no time to myself with a business and young family going...here goes:

I've been interested in synth bass for a long time. It comes out of a enjoyment of dance music generally which goes back to an Abba album 'Arrival' and Jean Michel Jarre's Equinoxe V which then kind of expanded into disco with Chic and then funk/rnb.

For the last 10 years I wanted to get a set up that allows me to arpeggiate bass synth.  I kind of achieved that in a basic way with an FI pedal and tap tempo slap back delay to produce the bassline to I Feel Love.  It's pretty close to how it was achieved by Giorgio Moroder originally also.  But I wanted to get a bit more into keyboard bass without being able to play a keyboard.  I really like the Freemasons and have wanted to emulate what they do for a long time. Their tracks are satisfyingly bombastic in nature and that includes their bass lines - some great disco influences too.  Check out these for example:

But the one track that made me go 'hmmm' was this one.
      It's got layered basslines - one arpeggiated, one a pedal drone...and I guess there's a third in there as well for accented notes.  I thought to myself how fantastic would it be to be pumping out something as powerful and immersive at a gig some time...?  So my quest began...

For what it's worth, I already have a decent pitch to MIDI system using my 6 string Shuker into a Terratec Axon MkII and Yamaha CSR6 synth module.  But the latency on low notes makes it next to impossible to achieve anything close to the tightness of modern dance tracks.  Yes I could string it with piccolo strings and transpose everything an octave down but that's a load of faff considering the user interfaces are so poor in the stuff I already have.

One option would be the Roland VB99 system, it seems to be fairly reliable but the current model is sort of cab/independent stand based and doesn't really work with the other kit.  Besides, having plumped for the Future Impact, I really wanted to work with that.

Another option would be Steve Chick/Industrial Radio MIDI controller based on his proprietary fret sensing tech.  I've met Steve and given an earlier system (when Charles Celia was making his basses) a go.  There was virtually no latency and now the basses are made from Warmoth parts, a system works out to about 1600 quid.  But to get the best out of it, the bass needs an expert set up which only Steve can do at the moment.  Steve lives in Sydney which is a bit of a walk.  I could use the fret sensing system with the Future Impact pedal but I have no idea how I would arpeggiate at this point, without some extra gear...which might make the FI redundant.
      So I decided to look into pedal based options given that they were generally more accessible and I already had a Future Impact and a Zoom B3.

• By Gardenerben
      Moving on these fine pedals. Most have seen very little use, Prunes and groove regulator clearly loved for longer but all function well. Original boxes unless mentioned all will be well packed. Priced plus shipping and fees.

Origin Cali 76 £220 Sold
      3 Leaf - Octabrve II £175 SOLD
      3 Leaf Groove Regulator £115 (No box) SOLD
      Crowther Prunes & Custard £120  (No box) SOLD
      Micro Thumpinator £80  (No box)
      TC HOF £40 Sold
      TC Flashback £40 Sold
      Electro-Harmonix Freeze £75 Sold

My Feedback

• By big rob
      I must say the best 4x10 i have ever owned, also has a great tweeter.
      Only selling due to a very bad back, i now have 2 x RS210 cabinets as easier for me to move one at a time, that comes close but this cab really is the best i have played.
      Also comes with the padded TC cover.
      TC Blurb:
      Stackable 600 Watt bass cabinet with tweeter offers extreme portability and superior tone for stage and studio use ? Vertically stackable with other RS range cabinets for uncompromising full-frequency sound Compact and lightweight bass cabinet design 4 x 10" custom Eminence* drivers for deep fundamental bass tone 1" titanium diaphragm tweeter with 1.5" aluminum coil for increased percussive attack and definition Dual speaker link connections on premium Neutrik speakON* connectors (8 Ohm impedance) L-pad control lets you adjust to get the perfect amount of high-end detail Stylish ?anti-skid? covered plywood cabinet designed for toughest life on the road Designed and engineered in Denmark