Why become a member? ×

SOLD. 2017 Fender FSR Special Run Walnut Jazz Bass.
£695
Chester

vinorange

SOLD.

Up for sale is my immaculate 2017 Fender Special Run FSR, made in Japan, walnut finish jazz bass benefitting from recent Seymour Duncan quarter pounders, set up and new elite strings.

The bass is pretty much immaculate except a few scratches on the scratch plate (but then that’s what it’s there for). It’s from a limited Fender Special Run series echoing the walnut basses of the 60s but with the body actually being made from light ash, neck from maple with rosewood fretboard. The hardware is all smoked chrome finish and the finish is stained / poly lacquered. It comes with all the tags, labels, truss wrench, fender strap and a very nice Fender deluxe thick padded gig bag (flight case is no longer available). The bass weighs in around 4kg and is 38mm at the nut.

The mods were carried out by the previous owner and the SD quarter pounders sound fantastic. The bass plays, looks and sounds fantastic. It’s got no nicks or dings anywhere on the body, neck or headstock so hasn’t seen much action.

Only selling coz I took a bass in a trade and the preamp is knackered so I’ve got some large repair bills.

Based in Chester so can deliver or meet up within 75 miles or so or will post anywhere - £35 insured in the UK, £50 Europe.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by vinorange
Sold
  • Like 2