MGBrown

SOLD. Barefaced Big Baby 2. Reduced to £575.
£600
South London

My BB2 gen 3: Tremendous cab, powerful & light. I'm not gigging at the moment and using a powered cab at home. Bought a couple of years ago from this esteemed parish and used occasionally.

There's loads of information on the web about this cab & Barefaced has plenty here too: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm

No dings, handle is secure, feet are solid. Padded cover by Hotcovers included.

Collection from South London SE24.

Sale only, no trades!

WP_20190713_14_57_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_56_Pro.jpg

LP

WP_20190713_14_57_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_59_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_59_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_18_48_59_Pro.jpg

Edited by MGBrown
Sold!

23 hours ago, bassmansam said:

I'm shocked this hasn't sold. Best 1x12 on the market. 

Same. I have one of these, they're absolutely amazing and will add 15 years to your back's lifespan 💪

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all the items I'm not using anymore, especially amps and related as I bought a new 3 channels combo. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

GSS FRFR 12 + 6 + tweeter, 1000 Watts active full range flat response cabinet, only 12 kilos. The French Barefaced FR 800.

NO TRADES !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £654 GBP !!! Official retail price is €1094 Euros (around £1000 GBP) !

Shipping to United Kingdom is only possible until the 23rd of December 2020 because of the Brexit... Shipping will resume on the 1st of January 2021, but with an extra huge customs fee, because U.K. will be outside EEC.

In fully working condition, bought new last year on the 6th of December 2019.

Here are the specifications :
      Speakers : 12" Neodymium Celestion + 6.5" PHL Audio + silk dome tweeter (à la Glockenklang or Hi-Fi)
      Frequency response : 50 Hz to 18 kHz
      Power : 2 x 500 Watts amps, so 1000 Watts (see photos below), but announced as 500 Watts (2 x 250 Watts) as the speakers are 8 Ohms.
      Weight : 12 kilos

Will come with the original EU powerCon lead and a UK classic one that I can adapt on the powerCon if needed. I put a plug on the XLR link out that you can, of course, remove (Hi-Fi addiction remains 🤦‍♂️ ).

Non-smoking environment as usual.

Link to the GSS FRFR active cabinet page : Baffle actif 12+6+tweeter (active cab) GSS pour guitare, basse et claviers (guitarsoundsystems.com)

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken under different lights to see the real condition, which show only some very little wear and marks.

Don't hesitate to ask for more.
    • By onehappybunny
      FINAL PRICE DROP BEFORE THEY HEAD TO MY LOFT
      NOW ONLY £400 FOR THE PAIR, INCLUDING COVERS AND CABLES. RIDICULOUS VALUE FOR THESE QUALITY CABS.
      Asking only £550 £400 for the pair, or £275 £200 each (plus postage, collection from near Guildford, or could deliver if close-ish).
      Owned from new. Outstanding condition as they've been relatively unused other than a few practices and then kept in my house.
      Price includes:
      2 x TKS S112 Cabs (specs below) 2 x TKS padded covers 2 x high-quality speakon connecting cables. Amp not included in price (sold separately).
      Lightweight (10kg each!), well built cabs with an articulate, rich and powerful sound. When powered by my GK MB800 amp they more than held their own in loud rehearsals (drummer not very subtle!), with loads of headroom to spare.
      Thanks
      Stu
      Impedance: 8 Ω Power handling (high average power test signal): 250 W RMS Recommended amplifier power: 150-300 W RMS @ 8 Ω Sensitivity[average]: 99 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[100Hz]: 98 dB SPL @ 1W/1m Sensitivity[max]: 103 dB SPL @ 1,5 kHz, 1W/1m Frequency response (-10db): 46 Hz - 4,8 kHz Displacement: 258 cm³ Measurements (WxHxD): 52x38x33 cm Weight: 10 kg

• By loremil
      !! AVAILABLE AS SALE DID NOT GO THROUGH !! - Price at £1200.
      Selling this amazing handmade Wilcock Short-Scale "The Mullarkey" bass. Handmade here in London, this is a fantastic instrument and only selling because I need the money. I bought it new from The Bass Gallery in London and the pictures they took still apply now - it is in great condition and sounds amazing.
      There is a dent behind the bridge that was there when I bought it, probably caused by an initial string change.
      Comes strung with Pyramid Nickels and includes Dunlop Straplocks as well.
      Collection in London or delivery at buyer's expense. Delivery will include a Reunion Blues Continental semi-hard case for £100 more.
      Thanks for looking.
      Specs:
      - Ash body
      - All Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
      - 30 inch scale, 20 fret neck (60mm at 20th fret - 40mm at the nut)
      - Graph tech nut
      - Double action truss rod
      - Medium jumbo frets
      - Bolt on neck
      - Two custom Armstrong single coil Pickups
      - 3 way selector switch and master tone and master volume
      - All Hipshot hardware (Kickass bridge and super light tuners)
      - Dunlop strap locks

• By alexa3020
      I have recently acquired a Barefaced 210s and Ashdown ABM Evo iv 600W
      Its plenty loud enough for most situations (I do think its as loud as a good 410 as advertising suggests). On the rare occasions when I have a bigger gig with no PA support I intend to pair it with another cab. I have an ampeg 410 that I can pair it with, but I'm considering replacing that with another Barefaced 210s.
      A Barefaced 210s can run at 4ohms or 12 ohms. The ashdown head can push 600w at 4ohms. So a single cab can potentially receive the the full 600w from the amp.
      If I run 2 cabs, Ill need to switch the cabs to 12ohms, So I'm guessing I could be pushing around 450w split between both cabs at 6ohms. 
      Therefore is the potential volume of a cab on its own is way more than that of a paired cab?
      Would 300w to a single cab, be half as loud as 600w (is it linear)?
      What is potential volume increase as a percentage if I run a second cab?
      Hopefully the above makes sense.
      Thanks 
      Alex