Left leaderboard
MGBrown

SOLD. Barefaced Big Baby 2. Reduced to £575.
£600
South London

My BB2 gen 3: Tremendous cab, powerful & light. I'm not gigging at the moment and using a powered cab at home. Bought a couple of years ago from this esteemed parish and used occasionally.

There's loads of information on the web about this cab & Barefaced has plenty here too: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm

No dings, handle is secure, feet are solid. Padded cover by Hotcovers included.

Collection from South London SE24.

Sale only, no trades!

WP_20190713_14_57_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_56_Pro.jpg

LP

WP_20190713_14_57_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_59_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_59_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_18_48_59_Pro.jpg

Edited by MGBrown
Sold!

23 hours ago, bassmansam said:

I'm shocked this hasn't sold. Best 1x12 on the market. 

Same. I have one of these, they're absolutely amazing and will add 15 years to your back's lifespan 💪

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ryancowell25
      For Sale only -

a Barefaced Super 12 (Gen 2) in  good condition.
      No way I would be selling this if I wasn't replacing with an impending Barefaced Super Twin 2. Absolutely excellent one cab solution, never let me down on any gig from pubs to outdoor festivals. I'll be sorry to see it go.  Comes with a ROQSOLID cover. I'm willing to courier this but would need to look at cost.
      PM me any questions. Can take more photos if necessary.
      Looking for £550

• By JapanAxe
      I bought this cab direct from Barefaced in 2013. You can find the full spec here.

I have used it paired with a Barefaced Compact (1x15), or on its own. Used alone with a decent amp (in my case, Ampeg 50W valve or Demeter 800W Class D) it is perfectly capable of filling a large hall. And it weighs only 9kg. Barefaced suggest using it with an amp in the 150W-600W range - I seem to recall the thermal maximum was around 400W. At some point it may struggle to compete with your own version Keith Moon or John Bonham, but it is still a very capable cab.

It has the more expensive (and lighter) vintage-style grille cloth and comes with a Roqsolid cover which has done a grand job of protecting it when travelling to and from gigs in my car. The cover has worn through in one spot (see photos). There is some light scuffing to the handle mounts.

Why am I selling? I now have a Barefaced Super Twin for larger gigs, and a Barefaced One 10 for smaller ones. Much as I would love to keep the Midget, I need the cupboard space, and my toy fund is running low from lack of gigging!

Yours for £329 including insured delivery to mainland UK.

• By topgun
      ***This is now been sold. Thank you for your interest.***
      Hello everyone,
      I have given up on the dream. Middle age has won and I'm selling (nearly) all my gear, including this fantastic instrument. I bought it second-hand, and since then it has never been gigged, just used for fun and recording at home, and always put back in the case (included) at the end of the day. Sounds and plays great, as you would expect from these. It's in a very good cosmetic shape (see pics). 
      Not much to say, really, other than it should go to someone who intends to use it more than me.
      I'm not interested in any trades, sorry. I need to get rid of stuff, not just replace one thing with another. I think I've priced this fairly, so hopefully that helps you make up your mind.
      It's 4.3kg on my bathroom scales.
      Local pickup preferred but I'm sure we can agree something if you need it delivered.
      Happy to answer any questions.
      For virus-related reasons, I need to shift this quickly now. Price dropped to £1450.
      Thanks
      (Ps. I'm also selling an Xotic XP4 - look for that posting as well, if you're interested.)