Left leaderboard
MGBrown

SOLD. Barefaced Big Baby 2. Reduced to £575.
£600
South London

Posted (edited)

My BB2 gen 3: Tremendous cab, powerful & light. I'm not gigging at the moment and using a powered cab at home. Bought a couple of years ago from this esteemed parish and used occasionally.

There's loads of information on the web about this cab & Barefaced has plenty here too: https://barefacedbass.com/product-range/Big-Baby-2.htm

No dings, handle is secure, feet are solid. Padded cover by Hotcovers included.

Collection from South London SE24.

Sale only, no trades!

WP_20190713_14_57_43_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_31_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_56_Pro.jpg

LP

WP_20190713_14_57_52_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_58_46_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_59_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_14_59_27_Pro.jpg

WP_20190713_18_48_59_Pro.jpg

Edited by MGBrown
Sold!

23 hours ago, bassmansam said:

I'm shocked this hasn't sold. Best 1x12 on the market. 

Same. I have one of these, they're absolutely amazing and will add 15 years to your back's lifespan 💪

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By cb1
      Ampeg SVT-112 AV
      £225      (Best new price seems to be about £450)
      Generally good condition, a few marks on the covering and corners that I have tried to show.   Nothing serious and a good solid cab. Only used in the last 2/3 years as a back up.
      Very manageable weight wise, with the one handle, can be used landscape or portrait.
      3 way switch for the Tweeter.
      I'm based Stockport (south Manchester)
      Details from the Ampeg website below:
      The Ampeg SVT-112AV bass enclosure delivers pure Ampeg tone in a ported cabinet design that bridges the gap between the fast transient response you want and the rich low end you deserve.
      The SVT-112AV features a 12″ custom Eminence® LF driver and a 1″ compression driver with 3-way level control in a rugged cab with vintage Ampeg styling. 
      Rated to handle 300W RMS at 8ohms, the SVT-112AV is a great match with the V-4B, PF-350, Micro-VR or for integrating with other Ampeg cabs in your rig. 

RMS Power Handling: 300 Watts
      Frequency Response (-3dB): 70 Hz-18 kHz
      Usable Low Frequency (-10 dB): 35 Hz
      Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
      Sensitivity: 96 dB
      Maximum SPL: 121 dB
      Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 17 x 16
      Weight: 45 Pounds

• By simon88wilson
      Reluctantly putting up for sale my Barefaced Six10. Looking at buying a house this coming year and need the money (also will need the space)
      I'm sure everyone knows what these are all about and the wording on the Barefaced website is better than anything i could write: https://barefacedaudio.com/products/six_10?variant=13875021119546

I've had this since the start of the year (arrived 30.01.19) and to be honest haven't used it as much as i wanted to. (band hasn't been giggin enough!)
      It sounds amazing and come with barefaced protective cover.
      Could be tempted with a swap for a barefaced two10 with some money my way!
      Collection only as i don't fancy putting this through the post

Will put more details pictures up if needed!

Cost £1359 new with cover so i think £900 is a fair price for one in this condition.

• By Fastfret24
      - Barefaced Super Compact 1x12" cab (Grey cloth front) - £525 SOLD

- Markbass Little Mark Tube 500 - £ 350 325 SOLD
      About 18months old, comes with Markbass padded bag (with front and rear flaps for easy set up) and power supply.
      Awesome sounding amp with a great blend (solid-state/tube) feature and the signature VLE & VPF filters. In very good condition, recently serviced, just has a few scuffs around the corners.
      Full specs: http://www.markbass.it/product-detail/little-mark-tube/

The BigBabyII in the pictures (bottom cab) has already been sold sorry!
      Speakon cables not included. You're more than welcome to come and give it a try, I work from home so am in most of the week.
      All the bass 🤘
      Ben

• By SamSE15
      *** SOLD ***

Hello - 
      Due to an imminent move, I've some gear for sale.

Trace Elliot 1248h (4x12, 800W at 8ohms) bass cab
      - Metal grille
      - Adjustable tweeter
      - Carpet covered
      - The carpet and grille show signs of having been bashed around, but it's in full working order 
      - New speakers were fitted by Vachon audio (Leeds) about 5 years ago, I believe these were Celestions
      - New rubber feet added about 3 years ago. The cab has mostly been in storage ever since.
      - This is big and heavy -- in every sense of the word!

Peavey Mark VI (XP Series) bass amp
      - 400W at 2ohms; 250W at 4ohms
      - Gloriously awful chorus effect and usable compressor
      - Again, loud, bombproof, and heavy
      - This has been my back-up head, and hardly used for the last ~5 years, but I've just checked and full working order.

Only the cab left. One sold recently on this site for £200. I've now reduced this to £150!

Due to the weight, this will need to be collected - by you or a courier arranged by you. I Iive in South London (Peckham).
      You're welcome to have a play to check all's working, but I live in a flat so we can't push the volume. (Disclaimer: if you want to check all's working, you'll have to help me lug the cab down a couple of flights of stairs! If you're happy to buy as seen, I'll get the cab at ground level ready for collection!)

Any questions or queries, please let me know!
      Cheers, Sam

• By foya
      SOLD!!! Thanks 

Mesa boogie walkabout combo case, (with the possibility of inserting its head (not included)
      1x12" speaker with passive radiator, very good condition, available wheels and its cover.
      i'm located in italy.
      Price 400 GBP or 440 EUR