Why become a member? ×

Eden WT405 SOLD
£250
Horley, Surrey

Merton

For sale: Eden WT405

£250 collected, or £265 couriered to UK mainland

I bought this earlier this year - and promptly ruined any chance of succeeding with the 2019 gear abstinence challenge - with a view to it being a different flavour amp from my various Ashdowns. I’ve had Eden before and decided I needed another in my life, but to be brutally honest I don’t have enough gigs to warrant four amps and, whilst this is a bloody glorious bit of gear, I prefer the Ashdown stuff. So this should go again.

It’s in good nick for its age (it has clearly been well looked after by the previous BC owners!) and comes with rack ears and a gig bag. The only things to mention are the gain clip LED never seems to light up and the bass and treble boost lights don’t work either. It has a few small superficial scratches and nicks in the chassis but nothing major at all for a 15 year old amp. Other than that it’s stonking and if I could justify keeping it purely for home use with headphone, I would, but that’s a waste of its talents.

No trades please.

29CE19FE-6A78-479C-BE90-AB0ECC9CA1A8.jpeg

A408FE16-A986-46C4-84A1-3E220045A853.jpeg

CD06A432-7590-41A7-B046-6D5A966CA933.jpeg

0F2601A7-A0FB-44E0-B07E-7737A25DF889.jpeg

Edited by Merton
Sold!
  • Like 1

Great amp @Merton..

Had a couple of Eden rigs in my time and they were superb, especially in the first covers band I was in where we played everything from The Beatles to Bowie to Prince and noughties pop artists.. 

Brilliant sound straight out of the box, amazingly flexible eq and a lot of that there mythical 'heft' we talk about so much round these parts.. 

Oh and very portable too! 😊

GLWTS 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

"I bought this earlier this year - and promptly ruined any chance of succeeding with the 2919 gear abstinence challenge"

Blummin heck, you've already managed to ruin the 2919 abstinence challenge already! How much gear have you bought this year! 😂😂😂😂

These are great heads and if I had the cash, it would be on its way to me. GLWTS

• Haha 1