Why become a member? ×

For the past several years I have been creating my own practice movies.  My idea was to create a movie which enabled me to randomly choose a song that not only contained a transcription but also the song to play along to. Many are my own transcriptions and several I would have downloaded from Basschat (heads up to ChrisDev,  TomRead, Steve Glasgow plus others always a good source) many I would would often download from random sites I found via a google search. After a rewrite due to any errors I would then create a practice movie for myself. To cut a long story short I have decided to share the 400 plus files I have made. The list grows by the day. Any file that has 2 or more by the same artist I have created there own folder the rest are in the Various Play Alongs folder.

I hope there are folks on here who will find them useful.

I would appreciate your views, either good or bad.

Unsure how legal these are so best download your favourites while you can.

Oh yes and any TABS have been removed in order to preserve the dignity of bass players who do not rely on an out dated and unreliable form of music transcription.

And if you have a transcription you would like me to create similar with please email me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sfC9-zxzMUQ2v0NJla8KGoyJ896Mvz1e

Edited by wal4string
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1