Meddle

SOLD Three Tortoiseshell P Bass pickguards
£40
Edinburgh

Three P Bass pickguards with tortoiseshell finishes. In my quest to find the tort that looks best on my bass I've been through a few different variants.

Now all sold.

Edited by Meddle

Hello Meddle,

I would like to purchase the brown..£15 plus postage. It would look the business on my old P bass.

Regards,

Robbie

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ROBBIE said:

Hello Meddle,

I would like to purchase the brown..£15 plus postage. It would look the business on my old P bass.

Regards,

Robbie

Drop me a PM and we can take it from there!

I'm interested in where you picked up that brown guard, looking for something similar 🙂

I think I have one, @Jonse

at least one of those came from me originally as @Meddle will probably confirm 

5 hours ago, Jonse said:

I'm interested in where you picked up that brown guard, looking for something similar 🙂

4 hours ago, Geek99 said:

I think I have one, @Jonse

at least one of those came from me originally as @Meddle will probably confirm 

Brownie is sold! 

Edited by Meddle

2 hours ago, Raslee said:

Is No2 still available? If so I'll have that one :)

Both are still up for grabs! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FDC484950
      Sold pending payment and collection

For sale is my lovely Fender Precision Bass. It’s made in Japan and serial number dates it to approx 1988/1990 and was made in the Fujigen plant.
      It’s light (approx 3.7Kgs) and looks like a basswood body with maple neck and a lovely slab of rosewood with dark stripes for the fingerboard. Neck has a nice vintage tint to it.
      It sounds fabulous and has a resonance and depth that’s comparable with vintage P-basses and is a sheer joy to play. I tried this out in a shop with 7-8 other p basses, some Japanese, some US and a couple of 70’s models and this was head and shoulders above the lot. I’m only selling as I’m a 5-6 string player and miss the B string pickup test!
      Front and rear are in good condition but the bottom edge is a bit roadworn. There are also some lacquer cracks around the neck but expected with a 30-year old bass. It really does have a vintage vibe!
      Hardware is fine - however jack socket is a bit crackly and probably needs replacing. Minimal fret wear and neck is nice and straight. It comes with Hipshot Ultralite lollipop tuners. If I get the asking price they’re included - if not I will restore the stock tuners (which work fine but add about 300g extra to the headstock).
      Collection only on this as there I no case with the bass. No trades please.

• By sly83
      High-end bass by Philippe Deputte Luthier Artist.
      - Walnut table with inserts in black pear
      - Swamp Ash body 3 parts wavy maple neck
      - Graphite reinforcements and Truss Rod double actions.
      - Speckled maple fingerboard, abalone inlays. Scale 34 '
      - Walnut veneered head, Hipshot Tuners
      - Hipshot bridge 18mm
      - Bone nut.
      - Neck / body connection by step inserts mechanical, optimized vibrations.
      - Maple and ebony railing
      - Very dynamic and precise through B string.
      - BENEDETTI microphones exclusive MIC system (switchables pickups). Contact by copper plates. A Precision, a Jazz and a double Humbucker.
      - John East Uni pre 3 Electronic Preamp with Volume control / Balance stacked pots Parametric medium / boost medium stacked Bass / treble stacked - Switch 2 positions 1 active / passive - Switch for pickups 1 + 2 or 1 + 3
      - 3.45 kgs !! Perfectly balanced.
      Each point of this bass has been designed for optimal ergonomics. Whether the choice of the profile of the handle and its radius, as well as certain details that are important such as the jack plug in the back and the front strap attachment which allows to have a flat strap, which does not pull not on the shoulder.
      Fantastic playing sensations. Very low action. It falls perfectly on the shoulder, no tiredness of play even after a very long gig.
      Supplied with Hiscox case. 
      New strings set La Bella Super Steps 45-128.
      Very versatile modern and vintage sounds 
      Links and follow-up of its creation: https://onlybass.com/topic/87754-projet-duo-lutherie-l3m/
      Price include shipment from France 🇫🇷 to Europe with insurance. 

Quick samples :

• By 40hz
      Now £775 (got my eye on something else, if it doesn't sell at this price I'll pull it from sale shortly).

Hello all!
      Up for sale is my recently acquired Japanese Fender Marcus Miller Jazz Bass in borderline mint condition. I just cannot wean myself off my Modulus Flea, so this is too nice a bass to have sat around not being played. 
      Serial Number dates it to 2006-2008.
      I'll have to find some scales to weigh it properly, but it's very lightweight for one of these. The other two I've played have been anchors. Weight on my scales is 9lbs 4oz but bizarrely it really feels a lot lighter than this.
      2 band active EQ (with freshly installed battery) with active/passive switch. Does the whole super jazz thing to a T, with a balls to the wall slap tone.
      Frets are in great condition. Truss rod works. Set-up is low and buzz free.
      Cosmetically it's superb for a 14 year old bass. There is one 'tiny' unnoticeable ding on the upper bout and some slight tarnishing on the tuners but nothing else to report.
      Comes with a hardcase (in superb condition) and straplocks.
      Only thing I would consider trade wise is a Warwick Thumb 4 BO with a very slight cash adjustment my way depending on condition. Would also consider a 50's Classic Series P-Bass (no sunburst) with cash adjustment my way.
      As always with me, cash on collection (sorry I won't post) or happy to meet up within a large radius to myself here on the Warwickshire/Oxfordshire/Gloucestershire border, or even deliver for petrol costs.
      No offers or lowballers please. I'm not in any kind of a rush to sell.
      Thanks for looking!
      Si.

• By BPWalls
      Hello bass players.
      im selling this workhorse bass. I’m the first and only owner of the bass, the bass is in mint condition without any trace of use.
      Anykind of info please send me a PM.

thanks