Left leaderboard
Meddle

SOLD Three Tortoiseshell P Bass pickguards
£40
Edinburgh

Posted (edited)

Three P Bass pickguards with tortoiseshell finishes. In my quest to find the tort that looks best on my bass I've been through a few different variants.

Now all sold.

Edited by Meddle

Hello Meddle,

I would like to purchase the brown..£15 plus postage. It would look the business on my old P bass.

Regards,

Robbie

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ROBBIE said:

Hello Meddle,

I would like to purchase the brown..£15 plus postage. It would look the business on my old P bass.

Regards,

Robbie

Drop me a PM and we can take it from there!

I'm interested in where you picked up that brown guard, looking for something similar 🙂

I think I have one, @Jonse

at least one of those came from me originally as @Meddle will probably confirm 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Jonse said:

I'm interested in where you picked up that brown guard, looking for something similar 🙂

4 hours ago, Geek99 said:

I think I have one, @Jonse

at least one of those came from me originally as @Meddle will probably confirm 

Brownie is sold! 

Edited by Meddle

Is No2 still available? If so I'll have that one :)

2 hours ago, Raslee said:

Is No2 still available? If so I'll have that one :)

Both are still up for grabs! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kevsy71
      For sale only: Fender Vintera 50s Sea Foam Green Precision with original Fender gig bag.
      Sale only, now £625

Gorgeous Precision along the lines of the classic 50s P. Wide but slim neck and strung with Fender flats (matching silks!) . Immaculate condition.
      Only bought a month ago but an incoming Jazz I've been after means one in, one out - but I'll be trying to get one of these again.
      Can courier in UK for £10. Location is Tonbridge, Kent; 15 mins from J5 M25.
      Payment by BACS, my feedback is in my signature.
      Cheers!
      Kev
    • By TAzMilitello
      FOR SALE this wonderful Squier Jazz Bass 1982 JV serial, made in Japan. Rare with Ash body, Maple neck and Rosewood fretboard. Abalone dots.
      The serial is JV19216, 1982 model. Made in Japan with woods and parts from the United States. A great low action and Elixir 0.45-1.05 Coated Nickel Nanoweb strings have been mounted.
       Woods, hardware and electronics are completely original. Only the oil body finish (it has been stripped off) and the frets are new as well as the tortoiseshell pickguard which is of a 1964 Custom Shop are not original. the neck has not been repainted, it is original.
      Perfectly working. Hardcase included.
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link, or Paypal is possible.
      ABOUT SHIPPING:
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping:
      *Shipping prices include shockproof packaging but without insurance, which must be calculated separately.
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 80€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 130€ (6/8 working days)  

• By zander71
      For sale is a very high quality "Bitsa" jazz bass very much in the style of the 1974 AVRI. Parts are as follows - 

Allparts block and bound rosewood jazz bass neck with authentic decal applied and lacquered
      WD Music Vintage White 3 Piece American Alder body
      Lindy Frallin Jazz bass pickups
      Fender stamped 70s style tuners
      Fender slothead bass bridge
      Fender string tree
      Fender neckplate and screws
      Fender strap buttons
      Vintage pots and wiring
      Tort pickguard

Comes in a vintage style tweed case and is currently strung with flatwounds. Quite light and weighs around 7 1/2lbs in weight

• By DigbyLLovatt
      Selling this great P Bass as it never gets used!
      Bought it for a tour, but ended up using a different bass, so it's never been used apart from 2 rehearsals!
      Perfect condition apart from slight ding on its side, which is hardly noticeable. The previous owner had the fretboard edges rolled off by a top luthier so it feels lovely to play!
      Collection from London, (I'd rather not ship it as it doesn't come with a case.)