Left leaderboard
Meddle

SOLD Three Tortoiseshell P Bass pickguards
£40
Edinburgh

Posted (edited)

Three P Bass pickguards with tortoiseshell finishes. In my quest to find the tort that looks best on my bass I've been through a few different variants.

Now all sold.

Edited by Meddle

Hello Meddle,

I would like to purchase the brown..£15 plus postage. It would look the business on my old P bass.

Regards,

Robbie

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ROBBIE said:

Hello Meddle,

I would like to purchase the brown..£15 plus postage. It would look the business on my old P bass.

Regards,

Robbie

Drop me a PM and we can take it from there!

I'm interested in where you picked up that brown guard, looking for something similar 🙂

I think I have one, @Jonse

at least one of those came from me originally as @Meddle will probably confirm 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Jonse said:

I'm interested in where you picked up that brown guard, looking for something similar 🙂

4 hours ago, Geek99 said:

I think I have one, @Jonse

at least one of those came from me originally as @Meddle will probably confirm 

Brownie is sold! 

Edited by Meddle

Is No2 still available? If so I'll have that one :)

2 hours ago, Raslee said:

Is No2 still available? If so I'll have that one :)

Both are still up for grabs! 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thanku
      Amazing Fender RI70 with a beautiful rosewood fingerboard, nut bone, Gotoh GB2 (reverse) – tunning is very stable -, CTS USA pots, Retro vibe capa (tone is very progressive). Tortoise pickguard. Big output, really nice warm tone. Bass has been set up. (Intonation, neck, action…) Ready to roll ! The bass is in France, but I don't mind to ship the bass in Europe. 
      Here are the spec : 
      Body : Alder
      Neck : Maple
      Fingerboard : Rosewood, 184R, 20F
      Pickups : PB-Vintage (USA)
      Controls : Volume, Tone (CTS, Retrovibe)
      Bridge : Vintage
      Color : Vintage White
      Weight : 4 kg

IMG_4633.HEIC
    • By therealting
      This fantastic little P/J is probably the best value fretless you can get! Plays and sounds like something several times the price, and while it is certainly a worthy first or backup fretless, it’s actually good enough to be your main gigging one.
      Unlined rosewood board, maple neck with skunk stripe. Alder body I believe with sunburst finish, passive VVT electronics. Very decent hardware, and the neck is as comfortable as you’d expect. Low action with plenty of mwah!
      I think these are Dunlop flatwounds on them.
      I am not sure of the exact weight, but this is a lightweight bass and balances very well on a strap.
      Collection preferred from London SE3.
      I have some other stuff for sale here, would certainly be tempted by upward trades for more than one item.

• By Heathy
      For sale is my American Deluxe Precision.
      P/J pickup configuration. 3 band active EQ with Active/Passive switch. Weighing in at 9lbs.
      The bass dates to 2012, but still had the cellophane on the tuners and pickguard when purchased on this forum in 2016. It is still in excellent condition with all original parts.
      Looking for £950 £900. Price includes spare tort pickguard, original Fender hard case +candy.
      Collection preferred, or buyer to arrange shipping. However, I would be happy to meet up within a reasonable distance (I am based in North Essex).
      Not looking for trades. Sorry.
      My feedback thread is here:
      https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/124316-feedback-for-heathy-steve/?tab=comments#comment-1137183
      Pics below.

• By ead
      This was sourced from WD Music at a not inconsiderable cost .  Save yourself the wait and the expense .
      Pics below, please let me know if there is anything else you'd like to see in detail.  It's in very good condition having spent the best part of 2 days on my CIJ Geddy Lee bass.
      The shiny black loviliness of the top has picked up some stray reflections.  Sorry about this, mea maxima culpa.
      £25 posted UK mainland