High-end bass by Philippe Deputte Luthier Artist.
- Walnut table with inserts in black pear
- Swamp Ash body 3 parts wavy maple neck
- Graphite reinforcements and Truss Rod double actions.
- Speckled maple fingerboard, abalone inlays. Scale 34 '
- Walnut veneered head, Hipshot Tuners
- Hipshot bridge 18mm
- Bone nut.
- Neck / body connection by step inserts mechanical, optimized vibrations.
- Maple and ebony railing
- Very dynamic and precise through B string.
- BENEDETTI microphones exclusive MIC system (switchables pickups). Contact by copper plates. A Precision, a Jazz and a double Humbucker.
- John East Uni pre 3 Electronic Preamp with Volume control / Balance stacked pots Parametric medium / boost medium stacked Bass / treble stacked - Switch 2 positions 1 active / passive - Switch for pickups 1 + 2 or 1 + 3
- 3.45 kgs !! Perfectly balanced.
Each point of this bass has been designed for optimal ergonomics. Whether the choice of the profile of the handle and its radius, as well as certain details that are important such as the jack plug in the back and the front strap attachment which allows to have a flat strap, which does not pull not on the shoulder.
Fantastic playing sensations. Very low action. It falls perfectly on the shoulder, no tiredness of play even after a very long gig.
Supplied with Hiscox box.
New strings set La Bella Super Steps 45-128.
Very versatile modern and vintage sounds
Links and follow-up of its creation: https://onlybass.com/topic/87754-projet-duo-lutherie-l3m/
Price include shipment from France 🇫🇷 to Europe with insurance.
Trade accepted with other 5 Or 6 Strings + cash or I can add some cash for a Ken Smith / Fbass /Fodera / MTD etc...
Quick samples :
Fender Jazz Bass 1978
Completely original in all parts.(In the photos are mounted standard knobs, there are also his original vol vol tone)
With case and accessories.
Truss rod 100% functionality
Great sound, great feeling.
I ship everywhere.
Up for sale this P bass 1963 replica. Built with quality parts including
Maple Neck C profile + rosewood veneer fretboard, 20 frets 7.25" - neck isn't original, just a decal on the headstock to match the look of a real1963 pre-cbs precision.
Alder body: lake placid blue nitro finish relic
vintage bridge with spiral saddles
3 ply white pickguard
Seymour Duncan Antiquity Pickup
D’addario Chrome Flats
I think it's an accurate replica of the real deal for an half price than an AVRI 63, sounds lovely and plays smooth.
G&G case in the pictures not included, but i can add it for +90£ - (i won't sell only the case without the bass)
I'm from Italy, but can post everywhere.
Up for sale a nice fender precision classic 50 made in mexico.
was a fiesta red, body finish was stripped and refinished in nitrocellulose olympic white lacquer.
has a few minor dings on the headstock and on the body.
Has a setup and plays good.
hardcase not included, comes with a gig bag.
ship within EU - please ask for shipping rates