Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Mooer Lofi (mint)
£30
London

Al Krow

To quote my fellow DG M900 aficionado @fretmeister: "If you are looking at this you know what it is!" 

But it's time to be flogging it or perhaps, at the very least, to be getting a flogging for it?

If you have any questions about this pedal - you'll likely find most of the answers to them on YouTube or Google, please don't bother wasting my time asking me them till you have done your research first (because apparently my time as the seller is obviously more precious than yours).

Price includes UK P&P.

Mooer Lofi I.jpg

Mooer Lofi II.jpg

PS This budget pedal has been a good introduction to the world of bitcrushing / sample rate reduction for me and certainly won't be the end of my use of this type of pedal! Almost brand new (bought in June 2019) and in mint condition.

Edited by Al Krow
Improved sales pitch taking on board key sales messages from a Gen Discussion thread.
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Happy Jack said:

When you say "Price includes UK P&P" can you confirm whether that's 'postage & packing' or 'packing & postage'.

Will you post to UK?

Those are very fair questions and likely to be of interest to a number of other folk. Dealing with each in turn:

a) definitely 'postage and packing' and not vice versa (the order of things, particularly on a pedal board can really affect your sound)

b) as it's quite a bulky item I would prefer collection or (if necessary) would be willing to meet half way if it's a reasonable distance. For the avoidance of doubt that does not include Scotland.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Al Krow said:

a) definitely 'postage and packing' and not vice versa (the order of things, particularly on a pedal board can really affect your sound)

So the postage comes first?

How will you pack if you've already posted?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Twigman said:

So the postage comes first?

How will you pack if you've already posted?

Have you researched that point on Google, before asking me? 

(But it's actually a good point) 😂

Edited by Al Krow

• MB1 locked this topic