Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL310 Series 1 *SOLD*
£280
Benfleet, Essex

Epifani UL310 (*SOLD*)

I believe these are now discontinued. Very popular neodymium cab, especially the first series.

Very punchy and clear (and light!)

Some external wear but working like new!

Happy to arrange collection or meet up.

I used to do a lot of buying and selling here but haven’t in a while and I see Basschat have implemented a new feedback system (mine is blank). If the old feedback threads are still on here you’ll find mine by searching my name in the section. Can assure you I’m a no-hassle seller

Any questions please send me a PM

Cheers, Ash

57B924FD-A08A-45B5-8510-CBCCCED91592.jpeg

Edited by Ashwood1985
Sold
  • Like 1

I have one of these and its the best cab I have ever owned. Can you believe its a one hand lift and is actually lighter than a single MarkBass NY112. I love mine although I might be selling mine at some point.

Good luck with the sale, I can't see this hanging around for long.

I've not owned, or played using one of these. But I do own & regularly use my Epifani UL 110
It's such an amazing cab, clear, definied, punchy and incredibly small & lightweight
If this is anything like my 110 (only louder, of course) - then it will be a real asset to the new owner

GLWTS @Ashwood1985 - though I'm sure it won't be here long
PS. What is the weight of one of these?

These are the shizzle. This price is the ABSOLUTE shizzle. If it was courierable it would not even be here any more. And I do not even own an amp head. It is full of helium. It will fight with a drummer. I am a miserable git but actually LOL'ed for real when I picked one up. Someone do the right thing, buy it and put me out of my misery. 

Thanks Ash, I will for sure. I had a Series 3 UL310 and it was really good. I know that the first series have different speakers, considered to be "better" : will see, or more precisely hear. 😉