Why become a member? ×

Eden Traveller 550 w/Rack Ears & Cable *PRICEDROP* Now £480
£550
Benfleet, Essex (can sometimes do London meets)

Hi All!

PRICE DROP Was £550 Now £480

For sale is my Eden WT550 as I’ve gone with an Eden combo for convenience over this which I was using with an Epifani 310.

Amazing amplifier with tube preamp. If you’re interested you probably know about it but for the record it’s an extremely solid sounding head with loads of punch and sparkle.

Working perfectly. Master volume a touch scratchy when turning if signal is present at the time. Never been an issue for me but I’m sure some contact cleaner would sort it if you really wanted it to turn squeaky clean 100% of the time.

No external wear to the amp except some very minor scratching on the top (photo’d).

Comes with the original rack ears and screws included. Plus a very high quality 1m neutrick NL4 speaker cable with very thick copper cores to use with the head.

I used to do a lot of buying and selling here but haven’t in a while and I see Basschat have implemented a new feedback system (mine is blank). If the old feedback threads are still on here you’ll find mine by searching my name in the section. Can assure you I’m a no-hassle seller :)

Happy to arrange collection or meet. I may also ship but would only do so fully insured for the value and would pack up religiously.

Any Questions fire me a PM.

Thanks!

Adh

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Ashwood1985
Price Drop
  • Like 4

These are just incredible amps with the best 'baked-in' tone I've come across - warm, punchy and dynamic.  Just set everything flat and 'Enhance' to taste.  Had mine at the S-W Bass Bash in April running through a pair of BF SC G3 cabs and got loads of positive comments.  Phil Starr reckoned it was the best sound he'd heard in the hall all day and, as those of you who've been following the self-build 12" cab topic will appreciate, his opinions are well informed.

• Like 2

Yeah it’s a lovely head to be sure. May well regret the sale but I’m not doin go many gigs these days and the little Eden combo I’ve got is a compromise on tone and volume compared but more convenient for my purposes.

Another benefit of this and similar amps is that they can be serviced and repaired by any competent tech, so should last a very long time.  Had some work done on mine by V-Amps and Pete said it was easy to work on.

• Like 3

• 5 months later...