Why become a member? ×

Sold: Orange TBII Terror Bass 2 500w Hybrid Bass Amp
£420
Saltney Ferry

Hi all.

Up for grabs is my less than 6 months old Orange Terror Bass MKII.

I am literally selling this as I have been most fortunate to land an AD200B & this will, with great pain, become surplus to requirements.

I have to say this amp is one of the most versatile bass amps I’ve ever had & it pairs well with my Barefaced Super Twin. Works great with active & passive basses and take effects pedal like a beast.

The valves has been upgraded with Electro Harmonix Russian Gold valves, this in my opinion has improved the over tone and versatility of this already amazing amp, it will also come with the stock valves.

It has its box, guarantee etc and will include everything accordingly.

Any questions, please just ask.

A Bit of info from Orange:

The all new, re-designed Orange Terror Bass 2 has arrived and it sounds better than ever. With an all valve front end, the Terror Bass is a 500W hybrid bass amp with a valve preamp and solid state power amp, making it closer to the sound of our flagship AD200 than ever before.The front panel remains the same layout to the original Terror Bass but with an added clean switch, giving more headroom and smoother, clean sounds.From clean pop sounds through to gritty rock tones the Terror Bass can do it all. A pad switch on the front for active basses takes 6dB off the input sensitivity. The effects loop is valve on the send and solid state on the return.The Terror bass is a Class D amp with 500 watts of power into 4 Ohms and 250 Watts into 8 Ohms, the limiter switch on the back prevents the output stage from being pushed too hard into 4 ohms. The Terror bass is perfect for any situation, whether studio, practice or live gig.

Singled channel

Hybrid amp: Class D power amp with valve pre-amp

Clean switch

Variable input sensitivity for active or passive basses

Balanced DI out

Amp 1.jpg

Amp 5.jpg

Amp 4.jpg

Amp 3.jpg

Amp 2.jpg

Edited by timmchale2009
Sold

Just now, itsmedunc said:

Oh god no. I've spent weeks getting my head together and now you have done this to me. It's either resist or have my nads clapped with two bricks. 😂😂😂😂 

But just think of the low end.... Open to interesting trades.