Why become a member? ×

barefaced 6x10

danbowskill

Thinking about splashing out on one of these down the line . I mainly play through Ampeg 8x10 or 6x10 ( what I'm used to).... Any user users opinions on it that it might reproduce a nice sealed 810 vibe?? Cheersthe weight is the selling point for me

Edited by danbowskill

I had the 410 & 210 so effectively a 610. Unless you want sharp highs and that hi-end clank/rattle the 610 will be a great cab. In my use of Ampeg cabs I’ve found them to produce the afore mentioned highs and clank better than the BF, the BF being warmer and more vintage sounding.

• Like 1

Ideally I'd love the 410 ( I only want a 1 cab solution) but they only do 8 or 2 ohms...my amp goes down to 4. I've messaged Alex. I'm not overly fussed about the high clank ( my amp can find a lot of that) but a bit more clarrity over the 610cl would be nice

I have the four10 (8-ohm). You’re welcome to come and try it...

One of the features of this cab is how easy to drive it is. By that I mean, for my money it’s louder than a 4-ohm 4x10 of another flavour. 

Do BF still do 30-day trials? Maybe worth a call. 

Edited by bigjimmyc