Left leaderboard
Burns-bass

BT Youview - 500GB - Subscription free
£80
Bristol

Posted (edited)

This is a brand new BT Youview box. It’s the 500GB version. Basically it’s a super-duper freeview box with more channels and the ability to stream things like Netflix.

It gets brilliant reviews from the tech press.

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/review/tv/bt-youview-box-review-3507739/

It’s basically brand new as my parents bought it but didn’t realise that it needs a physical wire from the internet to work (instead of working via WiFi). The plastic is still on the front of the machine. The cardboard box has a few marks but that’s because it rattled around in the car.

I’m selling it to raise a few quid for them. Seems that a refurbed one is the best part of £90, so how about £80 delivered?

image.jpg

Edited by Burns-bass

Hi, you can make these wireless pretty easily with the right dongle btw! I’ve since lent it to my brother for use with his BT TV box, but can try and find the model number if you or anyone should need it.

Also worth noting that you don't actually need a BT subscription!  I used one and plugged the arial into the back and the network cable straight into my Virgin Media router  and off it went.  The user interface is superb, way better than the Virgin V6.