Why become a member? ×

Most Excellent Bass Youtubers

stewblack

• 7 months later...
On 05/07/2019 at 07:25, Maude said:

Also like Paul Wolf (how-to-play-bass.com) for simply learning fun bass lines that I might not necessarily ever have looked at. 

I like Paul Wolf. He really helped me out when I was starting out and had to learn songs fast. His videos really focus on teaching the songs, not him showing off.

2 hours ago, BlueMoon said:

She did a great cover of Pino's classic Paul Young fretless stuff!!

Yup, listened to that and brilliantly played by Marta.

One thing, she says no chorus on the bass, but if you listen, it definately does have that effect on it.

Its impossible to get that sound without chorus

I don’t watch all of his content but Nathan Navarro is a really good player in my opinion. He also does not have an overly clickbait presentation style which I appreciate. A lot of his content is just gear demos though so there really isn’t any instructional or teaching content. That said though I have definitely stolen a few of his licks as warm up exercises.

Really though I just like to watch gear demos rather than technique or ‘how to play X’ videos. So for that I pretty much just watch Dood’s videos and the Basstheworld channel.