Why become a member? ×

Sold - Sandberg TT4 Passive with Ebony fretboard
£850
Wellingborough

Osiris

Please note that the white marks on the pictures are reflections and not scratches!

Up for sale or trade - see below for trade options - is my used Sandberg TT4 Bass guitar. I bought this new from Bass direct in 2015 and have been the sole owner in that time.

The bass is one of the last Fender shaped ones made by Sandberg, it is passive with volume, pickup blend and tone controls and is finished in a stunning red colour with black hardware including lightweight machine heads. The fretboard is ebony with white block inlays (I've no idea if these are Mother of Pearl or not!). The pickups, I believe, are Hausell's which offer a huge punchy sound, kind of like a cross between a Jazz and precision bass on steroids! 

The bass is in excellent condition, the only marks I can see are a small <1mm nick to the end of the headstock and a ding on the back of the body around 3mm long that has unfortunately gone down to the wood.

Weight is 4.1 Kg, which is exactly 9 lbs in old money. The nut width is 38 mm. 

The only trades that I'm interested in are short scales of around 28 to 30" ish. Something like a 30.75" Warwick Corvette or a Fender Mustang Performer would be perfect but let me know what you have - as long as it's no more than around 30". I've a damaged nerve in my left had meaning that I can no longer play 34" scale basses for any length of time before getting fatigued.

Demos are welcome at my home near Wellingborough in Northamptonshire.

Collection is preferred from near Wellingborough in Northamptonshire.

However I can post at the buyers cost and risk.

Berg 1.jpg

Ber 1.1.jpg

Berg 2.1.jpg

Berg 2.jpg

Edited by Osiris
  • Like 4

This is an absolute Killer bass and the colour in the flesh is better than the pictures - a dream to play as well.

Seller is just about alright as well, quite like him actually.

Someone will get a corker 

GLWTS

• MB1 locked this topic