Why become a member? ×

SOLD Aguilar GS410 700w 4-ohm speaker cabinet
£500
Leicester

Hello all,

NOW SOLD....

Time has come to sell my Aguilar GS410 - its a very powerful, loud and lovely sounding cabinet, but alas too big for my needs now.

It's a beast - 700w, 4-ohm cabinet, with four Eminence 10-inch drivers, a central tweeter with separate volume, plus top and bottom front ports. It's punchy, wonderfully transparent and huge sounding, plus does grit and grunt when pushed harder. The best bass sound I've had, and one remarked upon by other musicians I've gigged with.

I bought it from Basschatter richardd in mint condition about 10 years ago, and its been infrequently used since. I took it out for three big outdoor gigs recently and while it reminded me how awesome it sounds, it's also way more than I need.

It's in very good condition, with a few very minor marks on the plastic corner pieces as expected from gigging use. I've replaced the caster wheels at the bottom after one of the original smaller ones broke. I've got about four spare ones too which I'll throw in too. Comes with a clean padded Aguilar cover too, and lives in a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Can't ship this given its considerable size and weight (44kg) so its meet up or collection only in Leicester or nearby. If you're interested I'm sure we can work something out.

Looking for just £400. SOLD

(These are currently £1,200 new).

Specs from the website:

Four 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets

Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug

Custom crossover with variable tweeter control

One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs

Deep Dish Handles, Locking Corners

7 ply, void-free Philippine Mahogany

Power Handling: 700 watts RMS

Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz

Sensitivity: 101 dB 1W 1M

Impedance: 4 ohms

Dimensions: 28 ¼”H x 22 ½”W x 16 ½”D

Weight: 98 lbs

Edited by bassbiscuits

• 2 weeks later...

Back from my holidays bump and further price drop. 

Now just £400. I don't want to go any lower than that - that's a lot of firepower for not very much money.

This cab is in very very good condition, with its padded cover, and is a seriously good bit of kit.

Go on - you know you want to. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Jimelliottbassist said:

This was mine before Rich. What Amp did you use with it? 

I originally used some Ashdown stuff I was using ( a Mag 300 head and a Klystron 500 head) but for the last 10 years it's been a 500w Markbass LMIII.