Why become a member? ×

** SOLD ** Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe Low Pass Filter
£155
London

urb

Hey All

Selling this lovely and rather special low pass filter - it's seriously juicy :) - see Zach Rizer put it through its paces below

I bought mine here about a year ago but don't use it anymore - it's in good condition with velcro still attached underneath - runs off a 9v power supply and works like a dream with an expression pedal - it's super expressive and has a lovely fat tone - so synth sounds are very easy to achieve with OC2 and fuzz/bitcrusher - Zach gives a great overview of what this great little pedal can do in conjunction with other pedals too...

I can post no problem but if you live in London then I'm Brixton based so happy for collection too

Thanks for checking

Mike

IMG_5141.jpg

IMG_5142.jpg

Edited by urb
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/07/2019 at 13:12, Kev said:

I'm a little out of touch with Iron Ether, what are the differences between your model and the current version in the vid?

I think the only difference is that the one in the video has an expression pedal blend control - so you can mix in how much the effect of using the expression pedal is heard - aside from that it does all the same stuff... these are hard to get hold of and have to be ordered before being built by IE...

7 hours ago, urb said:

these are hard to get hold of and have to be ordered before being built by IE...

Not actually - and you may ask them from https://www.effekt-boutique.de/

Although this German web shop may not have certain unit, send a mail to him, he is very helpful.

Of course Mr. Taylor Livingston himself is very helpful, too, but the costs (VAT, delivery etc.) are somewhat high to Europe. Yes, I have ordered one pedal straight from him and bought few from Europe (Franta, Xero DL, Divaricator, Nimbus, Oxide). Only Oxide has left the building - and quickly it went! I just did not get my sound from it.

FMeron might be the next... or some future creation from him...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...