Why become a member? ×

Fender Nate Mendel Precision - NOW SOLD
£695
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Picked this up in a trade with the gent that is Walshy. I thought it was the one but, turns out it is not. 

Fab bass, the neck is excellent as the all say, I'm just after something a little different for p bass duties. 

Here is Walshys write up, but you know what this is already I think... 

Owned this bass twice (bought it back on here not long ago) , it’s an excellent example and includes the Badass 2 bridge. Uber road worn as it’s been gigged lots. Just set up too and plays and sounds awesome.
Fender bumpf below-

The Nate Mendel P Bass shares the same subtly idiosyncratic and distinctive features as the original, with special body contours, extra-slim neck and nut width, a lightly worn Candy Apple Red finish with a black pickguard, a powerful Seymour Duncan® Quarter PoundGäó split single-coil pickup, Badass bridge for rock-solid sustain and stability, and Mendel's signature on the headstock.

I will apologise now for my photography skills. If you need some specific shots let me know! 

DSC_0021.thumb.JPG.4baf982b1038fc8e26190e24f08a23ee.JPG

DSC_0023.thumb.JPG.991194b12993981c1f6255fbaddc1a8f.JPG

DSC_0022.thumb.JPG.8e8803e400bc845b05c92a562eb5d914.JPG

Cheers,

Abd

Edited by andybassdoyle
pics added
  • Like 1

It's been suggested to me by a couple of folks that because of the damage to the rear of the bass it's priced too high.

I'm not sure about this, personally I was happy to take it with added mojo as that was part of the appeal but I fully appreciate it's horses for courses. The feedback is welcome.

Ebay had a promo at the weekend so the bass is now on there as well at a 'full fat' price but I'll drop here to:

£600 collected from Norwich

£625 posted to the UK (please see above, no case but there will be an old tatty one to protect it in transit)

Hopefully that brings it more in line if anyone was wavering due to the battle scars!

Cheers,

Abd

6 hours ago, andybassdoyle said:

It's been suggested to me by a couple of folks that because of the damage to the rear of the bass it's priced too high.

I'm not sure about this, personally I was happy to take it with added mojo as that was part of the appeal but I fully appreciate it's horses for courses. The feedback is welcome.

Ebay had a promo at the weekend so the bass is now on there as well at a 'full fat' price but I'll drop here to:

£600 collected from Norwich

£625 posted to the UK (please see above, no case but there will be an old tatty one to protect it in transit)

Hopefully that brings it more in line if anyone was wavering due to the battle scars!

Cheers,

Abd

Mental that mate, absolutely doesn’t affect the bass in the slightest and it’s a bloody road worn model. Some people eh 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• MB1 locked this topic