Why become a member? ×

1979 Peavey T-40 REDUCED FURTHER
£525

danpb

REDUCED £450 ono

Sadly I need to free up some cash held in gear i'm not using with my current project.

1979 Peavey T-40
The natural finish is in a very good condition for a 40 year old instrument, a few scuffs and signs of use over the years but otherwise great. I've tried to show the main areas in the pictures.
I don't have the original Peavey case but will include a Kinsman lightweight hard case in the sale.
All electronics work perfectly, there are quite a few combinations available for real tonal versatility. 
Independent volume and tone for each pickup, pickup selection switch and phase reversal switch. With the tone above 7 you're in single coil mode, 7 or below is humbucker. A popular mod is to wire so you're always in humbucker so you can be at 10 on the tone for a bit extra brightness but I never saw the need for this so didn’t do it.
Set up with D'Addario 45-107 Balanced Tension strings and plays great.

EDIT: As it's been requested, i've looked into shipping and to a mainland UK address, if insured for full value.

Postage to mainland UK an extra £30

However, collection would be preferred to save the hassle and for peace of mind. I can meet within a reasonable distance for fuel money. Collection from Walsall, West Midlands.

oq8fAtt.jpg
eS4UhCy.jpg
RvlwJO4.jpg
jkgAYia.jpg
zvY7CUt.jpg

Edited by danpb
  • Like 4

Guest oZZma
1 hour ago, danpb said:

A popular mod is to wire so you're always in humbucker so you can be at 10 on the tone for a bit extra brightness but I never saw the need for this.

Wow that sounds interesting. I'm waiting for a T-40 with an EGC neck and I have NEVER enough brightness 😁 

20 minutes ago, Tommygingell said:

Could you ship it if so I’ll take it

Sorry I’m not offering shipping right now as Im a bit short of time to gather the packaging and arrange a courier/be around for collection but I can meet within reason for some fuel money.