Why become a member? ×

NOW SOLD. 32" scale passive MIJ Fernandes PJ-45. VGC. £150!! Last bump before mothballing.
£170
Stockport

solo4652

I bought this recently to see if I could/should switch from 30" to 32" scale. I've decided to stick with 30", so this bass needs to go. It's a mid-80's MIJ Fernandes PJ-45 in very good condition. One or two minor dings around the bottom, and that's about it. When I got it, the bridge pickup was pretty weak, so it's been replaced with a brand new Entwistle JBX. This has transformed the bass, and it's now firing on all cylinders. The original pickup is included in the sale, but is producing pretty low output. Brief bass spec:

Alder body

Rosewood fingerboard

Maple neck

MIJ

32" scale

40mm at the nut

Brass saddles

Serial number: LO38261

Controls: Passive. V/V/T

I paid £160 for the bass, and £12 for the Entwistle pickup. Not looking to make any money on this, I'll sell it for £150. Bass is in Stockport, and can be viewed and checked-over any time. No case or bag. I'm happy to pack it securely for a courier to collect, organised and paid for by a buyer.

I might be interested in a trade with a small class D hybrid head - something like Hartke TX600 or Kustom 1200HD, possibly Orange Terror, with appropriate cash adjustment.

Any questions at all, just get in touch. All queries answered promptly and courteously. Thank you.

100_1008.JPG

100_1009.JPG

100_1011.JPG

100_1012.JPG

100_1014.JPG

Fernandes with Entwistle bridge pup.JPG

Edited by solo4652

• 3 weeks later...