Left leaderboard
telbomber

*SOLD* £300 Full bass amp stack rig Ashdown 4x10 1x12 SWR 350x
£350
Billericay Essex

hi. Full bass stack for sale. complete rig for someone looking for some real punch.

this rig is loud but also sounds great as you'd expect from a classic SWR amp and pretty decent ashdown cabs.

1. SWR 350X amp in a 2U flightcase.

350 Watts @ 4 ohms
240 Watts @ 8 ohms 

Subwave octave with footswitch

Effects loop and DI out

2. Mint condition Ashdown MAG 410T cab 

350W @ 8 ohm

3. Mint condition Ashdown MiBass 1x12 cab 

350W @ 8 ohm

All working perfectly, have downsized to a combo so not needed anymore

included in the price is power lead + footswitch + 2x speakon cables

individual selling value probably in excess of £500 so grab yourself a bargain

Collection from Essex or I can meet a reasonable distance from CM11

Cash, Bank Transfer or PayPal gift is ok

1.thumb.jpg.139b265fa865f19669fafe0bf763e8c6.jpg2.thumb.jpg.055ac659f0c045997cf0f42062ae4f27.jpg9.thumb.jpg.136912368f964d9df9caa3ae69d9a52c.jpg8.thumb.jpg.c33d66b459ae208208cfa8610d76c8d3.jpg7.thumb.jpg.7ce2f0dc920653bc82c6435966210413.jpg6.thumb.jpg.3fb02c323c04ab4613e4d60c8691a7c1.jpg5.thumb.jpg.178ecfacf70ca8f6fae230700bfd1555.jpg4.thumb.jpg.b245bb8779cde0c3f038e6abac19e6db.jpg3.thumb.jpg.d19b5b240166aa0a18fd1791d0e4124c.jpg10.jpg.bdef77a47ee453479a6b0caae7b89ff2.jpg11.jpg.b419fd3316e0350cdfe478a606f2acca.jpg

Edited by telbomber
Add price
  • Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Byo
      Hi there,
      I have an Ashdown Little Bastard 30w valve head that I am trying to pair with an Aguilar DB112 for home studio work and was wondering about what other LB users settings are.

The EQ is still a mystery to me as I my main amp for years has been a Markbass Little Rocker 500 and that thing is really easy to dial in when compared to the LB.

I have had a look over here and on Talkbass for the "flat" settings but there does not seem to be a general rule of thumb.
      For reference I use a variety of passive P and J basses with and without effects and I tend to look for a tone that has a hint of growl if you dig in with a pick but is stil fat and punchy when playing finger-style.
      All suggestions are welcome!

Cheers!
    • By Petey
      I bought this amp some years ago as a back-up to my main amp. Although I gigged it a few times,  whilst my main amp was in for a service, it has only seen a maximum of 4 gigs. It then became amp 3,4,5 and so on. In the meantime I spent some money on it purchasing (well over £100.00 and your gain as the amp has hardly been used since) - all direct from Ashdown
      8 new feet (4 for the side and 4 for the bottom)
      a new leather handle
      padded cover 
      x2 pedals  - change between the various options A - EQ on/off, pre set signature Ashdown sound & B Valve Drive and Sub Octave
      The amp has lots of features and packs a punch - at the time it was Ashdown's flagship amp. Whoever gets this amp will get a well cared for and up-together amp. If you're not used to this amount of power and quality of tone, this amp will elevate your sound within the band and give your tone authority. This is the twin amp (2x 575w) model - I always admired  these amps and identified it as the 4 fan version (if you look at the others in that range they have 1 or 2 fans and NOT 4 as the more powerful amp has).
      Please note current PAT test sticker ( I have ALL my gigging equipment PAT tested yearly as I play so many venues that first ask for Public Liability Insurance and PAT test docs). If you require tech specs then there are lots on line, or more detailed photos, please PM me and I'll ping them over. I put reflective stickers on the two foot pedals so I knew what was what  on stage - they can easily be removed - but this highlights the availability of choice of the  EQ section, the Ashdown Pre-set tone option, Valve Drive and Sub Octave to you mid performance.
      Located just east of Portsmouth on the South Coast (West Sussex) . A cash deal would be my preference but I could be up for trades, depends on what you have to offer - collection only.

• By JapanAxe
      I bought this cab direct from Barefaced in 2013. You can find the full spec here.

I have used it paired with a Barefaced Compact (1x15), or on its own. Used alone with a decent amp (in my case, Ampeg 50W valve or Demeter 800W Class D) it is perfectly capable of filling a large hall. And it weighs only 9kg. Barefaced suggest using it with an amp in the 150W-600W range - I seem to recall the thermal maximum was around 400W. At some point it may struggle to compete with your own version Keith Moon or John Bonham, but it is still a very capable cab.

It has the more expensive (and lighter) vintage-style grille cloth and comes with a Roqsolid cover which has done a grand job of protecting it when travelling to and from gigs in my car. The cover has worn through in one spot (see photos). There is some light scuffing to the handle mounts.

Why am I selling? I now have a Barefaced Super Twin for larger gigs, and a Barefaced One 10 for smaller ones. Much as I would love to keep the Midget, I need the cupboard space, and my toy fund is running low from lack of gigging!

Yours for £329 including insured delivery to mainland UK.

• By Lukasz Chyla
      FS SWR stack - SWR 750x Bass Amplifier Head with SWR Goliath III and SWR Son Of Bertha cabs.

Great stack, huge sound, in full working order.

Photos: http://s1311.photobucket.com/user/LChyla1/slideshow/SWR stack

Any questions, let me know.

Email: [email protected]
      Mobile: 07540201370