Why become a member? ×

New Band.

bubinga5

When I say these guys are talented its an understatement. The guy on the left is just the best of the best drummers, ex session guy from London. Has to be heard to be believed as to how good he is...  Far right is the lead guitarist from Dublin. Fantastic, into his Snarky Puppy etc. The guy in green is the multi talented play keys from his MacBook crazy guitar vocalist etc etc. Then there is the Bubingagroovebooster on bass with backing vocals. To be honest I was loosing faith in finding other musicians who love the same music as me. But here we are 6 months down the line. The music is all original. its latin rock jazzy funk.The thing is its just SUPER tight. We will go over a song 20 times. I told Dan that we need to go over and over it until it becomes more than perfect.. It becomes natural. I got that philosophy from Steely Dan and it works. 

We rehearse for 6/7 hours twice a week.  Im very excited about this music/these guys. Got our own studio that we rent and are putting in a booth and PA etc. Just when I had lost hope in finding a band. Its a strange world.!

65313738_841023772947115_5444979518609555456_n-1.jpg

Edited by bubinga5
  • Like 14