Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**Fender American Special USA Telecaster - Now £725 for quick sale!!
£825
Surrey

I'd waited ages to find the Tele that I wanted but it never came up.  I bought this instead, took it out of the box and played it in the house once.  Two days later I saw the Tele I'd wanted in the first place so this has to go.  It's a real players guitar and is now discontinued.  It is as new, not a single mark on it. Thin polyurethane finish.

Body is three-piece alder, perfectly coated in three-tone sunburst urethane and with a light maple satin finish neck.  Jumbo frets, 9.5-inch radius board and tuners are Schallers.

Traditional bridge with three brass saddles and two Texas Special pickups so it's quite a 'hot' guitar. 

The neck pickup has two adjustment screws that allow you to set its height.

Standard 'post-1967' control configuration of single master volume and tone pots, with Fender's Greasebucket tone circuit.

It will come with a brand new Fender Classic case (£120) which I bought for the guitar.

For sale only, no trades thanks.  Will delivery fully insured to you, the additional cost of which will vary depending on where you want it delivered to!  Collection also welcome, happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet. Cash on collection or bank transfer.

_DSC2230.JPG

_DSC2231.JPG

_DSC2232.JPG

_DSC2233.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...