Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Parker Fly 5 string **REDUCED to £1300!!
£1500
Surrey

Hamster

Very hard to find Parker Fly 5 Bass in excellent condition. A couple of marks to the body and a mark on the edge of the neck as per picture which you can't feel when playing. Recently strung with flats for a very 'upright' sound when using the Piezo pickup. Sitka Spruce body with Quilted Maple on the front and back. Neck is Mahogany wrapped in a skin of carbon fiber. Headstock is Curly Maple. Fretboard is glass and carbon fibre fretboard.

Fretboard radius 10" - 15", 34" scale. 24 medium size, hardened stainless steel frets, Lightweight aluminum locking Sperzel® tuners. GraphTech®, width: 1.8", Mono-Rail II bridge with individual Fishman piezo pickups. 2 Custom DiMarzio Ultra Jazz™ hum-cancelling pickups with active Fishman EQ.Controls Master volume, magnetic pickup pan, magnetic pickup
active 2 band EQ, piezo volume, piezo active tone. Comes with a Parker padded gig bag. 

For sale only, no trades thanks.  Will delivery fully insured to you, the additional cost of which will vary depending on where you want it delivered to!  Collection also welcome, happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet. Cash on collection or bank transfer.

_DSC2170.JPG

_DSC2171.JPG

_DSC2172.JPG

_DSC2173.JPG

_DSC2174.JPG

_DSC2175.JPG

_DSC2176.JPG

_DSC2177.JPG

_DSC2178.JPG

_DSC2179.JPG

_DSC2180.JPG

_DSC2181.JPG

_DSC2169.JPG

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, NancyJohnson said:

And already has your name on the headstock, so no need to change your name by deed poll.  Win win.

Yes, I've always fancied one of these with my name on the headstock - originally the guitars, when I was a guitarist (no longer), but what is worrying, I only prefer 5-string basses and natural wood finishes. Ouch! I already own too many basses 😟1

• 1 month later...