Why become a member? ×

SOLD. 2009-10 USA Fender Precision Highway 1.
£795
Chester

vinorange

Up for sale or trade with cash my way is my 2009-10 US Fender Precision Highway 1 in nitrocellulose black with smooth satin maple neck, rosewood fingerboard and black pickguard. It has a badass 2 bridge as standard but has EMG Geezer Butler solderless pickups fitted for extra growl. It also has the original pickups with it.

It came with chips and dings so has been refinished in its original colour of nitro gloss black. It’s also had a fret level, crown & polish, lemon oil  fretboard treatment and has a new set of rotosound round nickel 45-105s. The relief, action and intonation have all been set. The neck has been shimmed to get the action super low and now the bass looks, plays and sounds fantastic. It has no dings anywhere and only has one imperfection - it has had different tuners at one point so has extra screw holes in the back of the headstock.

It’s nice and light at just under 4kg and measures 41.5mm at the nut. It’s a very playable P bass neck especially with the satin neck finish. If I was still gigging, this would be my main bass - it is superb.

I can ship it anywhere, can deliver or meet up within 75 miles of Chester.

Edited by vinorange
Sold
  • Like 2

Why the change of tuners or is it a different neck?

BTW that serial number dates it 2009-10

Your guitar was made at the
Corona Plant (Fender), USA
in 2009 - 2010
Production Number: 453106
Cheerz, John

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KiOgon said:

Why the change of tuners or is it a different neck?

BTW that serial number dates it 2009-10

Your guitar was made at the
Corona Plant (Fender), USA
in 2009 - 2010
Production Number: 453106
Cheerz, John

Thanks John. 

It’s the same neck but the previous owner changed the tuners. Not sure what to though.

I just put the serial number in the Fender dating website (not a lonely hearts club) and got 2006-10..... Weird. I’ll change I anyway.

Thanks,

• MB1 locked this topic