BassApprentice

NOW TRADED G&L L2000 USA- 1984(ish)
£900
Glasgow

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 404String
      Hi guys!

I'm selling my L2000 tribute tobacco burst.

It's a limited edition with matching headstock in mint condition, the only mods are some strap locks and flat Pbass knobs .
      Otherwise it's pretty new, no scratch or anything.

It comes with a Levis gigbag.
      300£

Collection around London only.

• By Mudpup
      Price drop to £750!
      I acquired this in an exchange on this veritable forum a short while ago as a 5 string experiment. Alas I have far too few fingers and it's not worked out for me - I'm sticking to 4 strings!! So, she's up for sale or an exchange for a 4 string G&L L2000 if anyone has one kicking around. 
      Year 2000 USA model and in fab condition (tiniest bit of buckle rash and a weeny dink on the headstock). Comes with new strings and original hard case. No issues and sounds amazing! 
      I'm based near Harlow/Bishop's Stortford and can travel to Herts/Kent/London for work so pretty flexible for delivery/demo
      Pm me with questions please and thanks for looking 😊
      (Harry, hope it's OK to use your pics - I'm in France at the moment!) 

• By Panos Bobolas
      Hi, everyone!
      It is the vintage version (1983) of SB-2 with slab body and the original headstock before the Fender lawsuit.

The bass was made in the legendary Fender factory in Fullerton California. 

The bass is in its original condition and of course works flawlessly. Very low action. Amazing neck with slight flame. Very easy to play, C shape, 40mm nut width. 

Only 2-3 small scratches on the body that you 'll see in the photos.

I would describe the sound as a mixture of Precision (Neck PU) and Stingray (Bridge PU), with a warmer sound when both pickups are used. Definitely more flesh and output than conventional Jazz Bass PUs, it's always in the mix!

It comes packed like a tank in an almost new gig bag.
      Thanks for watching.
      NEW PRICE 740 gbp/ 865 euros

Trades:
      Vintage sounding Jazz bass or Mustang. I need  growling on the neck pickup (for jazzes). I don't care about the weight. Heavier means better sound...
      Thanks again
    • By BassVentura-FretDetective
      They youngest and most eclectic of Leo Fender's deep-voiced children. Amazingly versatile with its ridiculous number (18?) of tonal options. Tribute series ship with the same pups as the US models so they sound like a lot shinier than lots of others in this price range.
      Owned from new; bought from PMT London last year for around £520 but isn't getting the attention it deserves. Excellent condition and set-up with new strings a couple of months ago.
      Come and have a play in sunny Hove. Open to shipping. Now £350.