Why become a member? ×

Sandberg VM5 SOLD
£950

walshy

Sandberg VM5 in surf green.

Typically been after a 5er and I now have two Sandberg 5’s so one has to go. This one I got in a trade and it is a beauty! Owned by a couple of guys on here so I am sure they’ll chip in. Plays and sounds excellent and one tiny ding on the body, that’s it. Comes with a gig bag.

Welcome to come and try anytime. 

No trades thanks.

Edited by walshy
  • Like 3

Sorry it didn't work out matey. FWIW I agree, it's a cracker and a great colour. I would have kept it had it been a 4 but there you go....

Just to add to the thread I would say this is a killer bass in that it's exactly what the rest of the band and the punters want to hear. Gobs and gobs of clean phat bass. The preamp is very nice, subtle tone control and nothing radical that changes the bass too much - very similar to the passive bypass other than additional bass/treble. Personally I really liked it in passive, the treble control then acts as a kind of high pass filter I believe. Think it's a glock pre.

I've still got your Nate M which I might move on as part of the perfect P hunt, unfortunately I don't think we can go back now but someone will snap this up.

I can also testify that Walshy's packing is second to none. I reckon it could survive a month in a war zone no probs...!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, andybassdoyle said:

Sorry it didn't work out matey. FWIW I agree, it's a cracker and a great colour. I would have kept it had it been a 4 but there you go....

Just to add to the thread I would say this is a killer bass in that it's exactly what the rest of the band and the punters want to hear. Gobs and gobs of clean phat bass. The preamp is very nice, subtle tone control and nothing radical that changes the bass too much - very similar to the passive bypass other than additional bass/treble. Personally I really liked it in passive, the treble control then acts as a kind of high pass filter I believe. Think it's a glock pre.

I've still got your Nate M which I might move on as part of the perfect P hunt, unfortunately I don't think we can go back now but someone will snap this up.

I can also testify that Walshy's packing is second to none. I reckon it could survive a month in a war zone no probs...!

Yeah its a beautiful bass and I won't be sad to hang onto it, the colour is lush! Maybe I should sell the white one instead 🤔

Thanks for the packaging comment 😂 I do try and make sure stuff doesnt get knacked en route to its new owner. Sorry the Nates not working out, That WILL sell quick if you push it on

13 hours ago, Oldman said:

Yep, you know what like... and at that price point .... impossible.... 

You thought about a schecter stiletto... There 35'.... Great bass's dirt cheap 2nd hand and theres one on ebay at the moment