Why become a member? ×

withdrawn - 1969 Fender Precision
£3000
Hexham

walshy

Up for sale my 1969 Fender Precision. It has been refinished in CAR ( as I’m in a Foo Fighters Tribute) and was stripped when I bought it. It was probably Sunburst as there was a little black overspray in the neck pocket I think when I got it, anyway it’s CAR with a slight relic now, done professionally with Nitro paint, inca silver base coat.

All electrical, pick ups etc are 100% original, scratch plate isn’t. It now has a Limelight tortoise shell plate or can put black one back on, your choice.

Frets are fab, lots of meat left, truss Rod is fine too. Neck super well played in and fast, B profile. Nut is at 40mm and weighs in at a fairly light 3.8kg.

Some pics shown including pre paint with pick ups, neck and electrics. Welcome to come and try anytime and no trades. Comes with a brand new Fender Professional  Hard Case. I can send more pics anytime, let me know if you want something specific.

Edited by Silvia Bluejay
Had deleted the subject line
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, bassbiscuits said:

That's great. These are lovely basses.

I have a sunburst '70, the same weight, same neck profile etc. Pickups really growl and they're lovely instruments. 

Yeah it’s a beauty, got another one, same year that’s Olympic White. Killer basses

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, skankdelvar said:

Sweet Jesus, Walshy's done it again. Does this man have an inexhaustible supply of gorgeous old Fenders?

GLWTS :)

I do have a fair few 😂

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...