Wan

Mac Mini.....SOLD
£195
Cheshire

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I’m selling my Mac mini mid 2011 computer..

2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 with a 500 GB Hard Drive. It’s in excellent condition and has only been used occasionally hence it’s great condition.. I’ve recently upgraded the memory to 8 gig.

This is one of the Mac Mini’s that you can still upgrade, so you could install a new SSD Drive in the future. You can’t do this anymore with newer Macs..

I will ship via the post office tracked and signed for service and will put a fresh install of Sierra on. The Mac comes with it's original power cord and a non original box. It runs Logic Pro with no problem..

M1.JPG

M2.JPG

M3.JPG

Edited by MB1
  • Like 1

Excellent machines. These run Logic flawlessly. More RAM no problem. 16gb, I believe max (cheap enough and easy to do) and at that they are a really efficient machine but still are great and more than capable with 8gb. More HDD the same. I believe a 2nd HDD drive is possible to install too.

Again I'm skint but would definitely buy this as a backup to my MacBook Pro, which I believe they are the same in essence. Should fortunes change, I'll 100% buy this. GLWTS.

Installing an SSD in one of these is VERY easy and about the best upgrade possible when SDDs are so cheap at the minute. I used to own the same model and stuck 16gb of RAM and a 240gb SSD in and it FLEW! My brother has it now and even though I have a 13" i7 MB Pro, an 11" i7 MB Air and an i5 iMac, I still miss the little blighter!!!

Hi, I've been running Logic on this with no problems at all.. It really would benefit with an SSD in then it will fly along.. You could Ram it up to 16 gig as well. It runs great though as it is.

Cheers...

I'll let this go for £180 guys...