Why become a member? ×

Tech 21Dug DP-3X Preamp
£200
South Wales

attackbass

Letting this killer preamp go! In excellent condition, including original tech 21 pedal supply and Tin etc

Amazing sounding versatile preamp! Does the Dug Pinnick sound but can be dialed back to create some of your own sounds. The bonus of it having two channels is that you can also get a warm punchy clean channel too. 

Also features a tuner, compressor and a headphone amp/socket for silent practicing. 

I've recently been just turning up to gigs with this and plugging straight into whatever backline via the effects return and it really does work well in those situations and received comments from other bands about the sound. 

Don't really want to sell it but another purchase means it's up for sale! 

£200 delivered or picked up

IMG_20190624_144718.jpg

IMG_20190624_144713.jpg

IMG_20190624_144749.jpg

IMG_20190624_144744.jpg

IMG_20190624_144727.jpg

• Like 1

Really pleased with my dUg I picked up here a few weeks ago. Best sounding bit of kit I've bought in a LONG time. A lot more flexible than the control complement would lead you to believe and very interactive with the tone control on your bass and your playing dynamics.

Edited by Bigwan
  • Like 1

On 25/06/2019 at 08:56, Bigwan said:

Really pleased with my dUg I picked up here a few weeks ago. Best sounding bit of kit I've bought in a LONG time. A lot more flexible than the control complement would lead you to believe and very interactive with the tone control on your bass and your playing dynamics.

I’ll second that. It’s a brilliant bit of kit.