Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Jadenacre

amadeusex

• 1 month later...

I've done numerous deals with Jean-Luc, who perfers to be called Jade, without any problem. Fast communication, very good packing when items were sent, ultra fast payment when he bought me some basses, and even better, a very friendly person when he came home for numerous trades. A true credit to BassChat, and even if he's new here, you can deal in total confidence.

He's also a terrific bass and double bass player. 👍

Check this https://afrolatinvintageorchestraubiq.bandcamp.com/album/last-odyssey

Edited by Hellzero
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jade is a friend. He is a very good bass player and a very kindly person.

We make somes trades always with trust and no problems at all. I can’t thank him enough for helping me to get my ultimate bass. Deal with confidence, because Jack Sparrow is a nice guy. 😉

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have just bought a Fender P from Jade.  It arrived from France in perfect condition, well packaged and almost still in tune ;) 

It can often be a concern buying from or trading with newish members, but given that English is not his first language, communications were good, positive and friendly, he is very easy to deal with, and I would have absolutely no hesitation buying from him again. Buy/deal with confidence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...