Why become a member? ×

Zoom B1 Four (SOLD)
£50
London

jrixn1

Update: Now sold

Zoom's newest bass pedal - you can read about it on this thread: https://www.basschat.co.uk/topic/337340-zoom-b1-four/

I bought it new in May but have decided to stick with my MS-60B - which isn't the latest, and has fewer functions, but it is smaller.

£50 collected from London W4 (Gunnersbury) or N12 (Woodside Park), or add £5 for UK postage.

No batteries included. Very small light scuff on the base where velcro was attached.

900-FXE32703.JPG

900-FXE32705.JPG

900-FXE32706.JPG

900-FXE32707.JPG

900-FXE32708.JPG

Edited by jrixn1
  • Like 1

I did exactly the opposite - sold my MS-60B and kept my B1X-4 :) 

Both are a LOT of pedal for the money especially when paired with the excellent (and free) ToneLib software for patch creation and editing.

@jrixn1 is a great guy to deal with.

GLWTS! (This won't be around on here long I suspect!) 

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 1

I also still own a B1on, and the B1 Four interface is easier to use and with a clearer display and lights.  The B1on is an older chipset, I think.

I've not used a B3n but I think it and the B1 Four share the most-recent processor. The B3n has more buttons but it is larger.

The list of effects of the B1 Four is here: https://www.zoom-na.com/sites/default/files/products/downloads/pdfs/E_B1FOUR_FX-list_1.pdf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi ,

I sold my B3n and replaced it with the B1 Four ( this fits inside my bass case )

Great piece of kit for the money , I use it all the time , home practice , live and rehearsal .

Plastic , not metal , but once over that its great !

To my ears , there is not a lot of difference between Ms60B , B3n and B1Four , had them all  .

ToneLib ( free download ) is a must for easy patch creations and backup .

Anyone who buys this please try Al Krow Clean patch , I use it all the time .

GLWTS , bargain at this price .

Pete

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic