Why become a member? ×

Hey up! Sorry I've been missing

Mikey R

Hey everyone, 

I wanted to say hi before I start posting again. I've been away from the site, looking after real world stuff for a bit. Life got tricky, and it demanded all my attention for a bit.

I've been playing bass for about 25 years now, it's always been there in the background. Like many of us, I've accumulated a bunch of paraphernalia, but since I've all my music projects are on hold, I'll be moving on all the stuff I've no real attachment to.

Looking at your topic title (a little too closely perhaps) it occurred to me that we need to know what you were missing before knowing whether an apology is appropriate.

• Sorry I've been missing Basschat. - This is understandable and totally forgivable.  You need not apologise.
  • Sorry I've been missing since the Police enquiry started. - Dodgy.  Maybe an apology is just the start if you intend to make amends.  A financial contribution to BC's funds might earn you back some cred.
  • Sorry I've been missing my cues. - Totally unforgivable.  Go and stand in the corner that is normally occupied by the guitarist for not turning down during rehearsals.
Edited by SpondonBassed