Why become a member? ×

TKS 115 Cab with Tweeter SOLD
£275
Norwich

Recently took this from Walshy in a trade (you should buy from him just to experience the packing - otherwordly!). It's a great cab but having gigged it a few times now I've decided it's not really for me.

I've lifted the details here from the original post, very happy to answer any additional questions of course.

---------

TKS 115 Cab 

This is the original version (the newer version is slightly smaller). Features an adjustable tweeter - factory fitted as an optional extra. It was made in 2014. Its a 1x15 with tweeter. 450w at 8 ohms.

DSC_0015.thumb.JPG.34a1b93400871c61a244d37981141015.JPG

It measures a little under 30" high x little over 20" wide x 15.5" deep and weighs a very manageable 17kg due to its Neodymium driver. Pretty much unmarked and has always lived in its snug-fitting padded TKS cover (included). 

New, when available, these cabs cost close on £700 with an adjustable tweeter (+£75) and padded cover (+£50). 

A fantastically powerful and articulate cab that is lightweight and very manageable. Beautifully made, and just oozes class. 

---------

I would totally agree with this, the cab is very classy and has made me think very differently about 15" drivers. It's phat and loud but the tweeter adds some highs and presence that were never there in the 15s that I remember! Physically it's not a small cab but it is a very easy one person lift and feels very lightweight. It's a bit like barefaced but with a little more weight and feels a bit more substantial for it.

DSC_0014.thumb.JPG.bf5f418941b74644739156eec927713d.JPG

Cover is very think and heavy duty, it's kept the cab absolutely 100% mint. And is also in excellent condition itself.

DSC_0016.thumb.JPG.3126834d7062f12e9f6dbf8bf02d80ff.JPG

Anyway, I've priced this to sell and from what I can gather on TKS this is very good price, I'll knock £25 off if you want to collect in person from Norwich.

Good day to you.

Edited by andybassdoyle